• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Elveya

1. Feedback: March of the Herds Event

THIS should be your BIGGEST CONCERN Inno .. ignore this aspect of players feedback AT YOUR OWN PERIL .. I have posted similar thoughts before .. you have a FABULOUS Game here which you are gradually wrecking with greed and stupidly and badly thought through dev. decisions .. THE DANGER in this...
  2. Discussion Summer Event: March of the Herds

see my 1st post .. p.4
  3. Discussion Summer Event: March of the Herds

i understand your point tonton and TOTALLY AGREE it should be a challenge .. but i think maybe you're missing my point regarding factors and required amount progression between ch.3 and ch.4 being somewhat badly thought through .. see above
  4. Discussion Summer Event: March of the Herds

...aaand continues to make no sense following previous steps >> IN CH.4 AS WELL << ... of 900 T1 [ALL 3 items / steps 10-12] followed by 500 T2 [all 3 items / steps 20-22] .. to then jump to 2450 T3 ?? [assume all 3 items / steps 30-32] .. when you've just researched 'advanced t3 factories' ...
  5. Discussion Summer Event: March of the Herds

RE : March of the Herds - Step 30 > Pay a good amount of elixir - 0 / 2450 ??? ... [Player in Ch. 4 / Main Hall lvl. 10 / Winyandor ] I have read through this thread and noone has yet mentioned anything so far about this step requiring a totally ludicrous amount of T3 elixir for me to pay as...
  6. Answered CHARMING TREE - appeal to reinstate questline reward

this is something i too believe should be amended or changed .. with the cost of diamonds being so high, if you need to upgrade or change buildings bought soley with diamonds .. some form of refund in part, or even total, should be forthcoming .. to just lose the culture seems too harsh ..
  7. Discussion A Charming Tree

well now .. i can very happily report that the support team have given my sad situation some very kind and courteous consideration indeed and yes, reinstated as a one-time deal, my hard earned 'Charming Tree' i can only say that i am very impressed, and that much kudos and goodwill goes to...
  8. Discussion A Charming Tree

Thank you Timneh for your kind words .. i am hoping i maybe given the benefit of 20/20 hindsight .. time will tell
  9. Answered CHARMING TREE - appeal to reinstate questline reward

New I am so frustrated .. /wry grin .. i planned and completed all the 21 steps to be able to summon the 'charming tree' for both my cities on both Arendyll and Winyandor .. i waited till i had sufficient space in my human city on Aren. before i summoned the tree .. it put up my culture to well...
  10. Discussion A Charming Tree

I am so frustrated .. /wry grin .. i planned and completed all the 21 steps to be able to summon the 'charming tree' for both my cities on both Arendyll and Winyandor .. i waited till i had sufficient space in my human city on Aren. before i summoned the tree .. it put up my culture to well over...
  11. ELVENAR - A GENERAL REVIEW [@ CH. 3]

ELVENAR - A GENERAL REVIEW [@ CH. 3] Having played and enjoyed many aspects of this excellent game .. I do feel now is a good time to put forward some thoughts and observations distilled from my experience thus far ..in the positive hope to assist further balancing changes at some not too...
  12. MOVE THE BUILDINGS WITHOUT SPACE.

Perhaps we could have a totally separate 6x6 [or bigger] area where you ccould move a building or two for a limited time, maybe 60secs .. then 1) if the timer expires then all changes are reversed .. or 2) a dialogue box appears asking you to confirm changes .. BUT if 'MOVING AREA' empty...
  13. play as orcs/fairies etc

I have trawled this whole forum area to see if anyone felt as I did about a 3rd playable race .. having found finally this post, I would llike to add my thought that it seems a great time for a third race as the 3rd world is now online .. would be great to do a suggestion poll maybe for the...