• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by elvenprincess2

1. Ghosts in bottles for FA

Why don´t you include provinces in the production of these as well as the spire and tourneys. They always seem to be asked for when neither the Spire or Tourney is running
  2. Answered Delete posts

How can I delete a post so that it goes completely and does not appear on any of my fellow FS members threads?
  3. Answered Upcoming FA for November 2022

Any news on the start date for the next FA?
  4. Closed | Archived Gateway to the Past bonus 50kp

Again I followed the instructions but when I clicked on to the link in the email it took me to a page where a new player would select elves or humans and start the game afresh. The link did not work for me. Is there a problem with it. I think it has put the 50 kp on a brand new world. Not what...
  5. Question Troops recovery spell

It did. Thank you
  6. Question Troops recovery spell

I have loads oaf spells to use. Just couldn´t work out how to. Thanks for the info
  7. Closed | Archived Got email telling me to log on to the world I wanted to get the 100 seahorse food on, did so but did not get it

I put a ticket in in the end and they sorted it out. Just told them where I wanted the seahorse food and sent the URL in the message. Sorted fast.
  8. Question Troops recovery spell

I must be missing something here but how on earth do you use this spell. I have tried a few times but just cannot get it
  9. Closed | Archived Got email telling me to log on to the world I wanted to get the 100 seahorse food on, did so but did not get it

Followed the instructions but when I clicked on to the link in the email it took me to a page where a new player would select elves or humans and start the game afresh. The link did not work for me. Is there a problem with it_
  10. Adventure Info sought

About the Adventures. There used to be a website that told you the order of the challenges etc for the pit. Does anyone know if that still exists and if yes what is it called?
  11. New Game Features Auto collect feature

Can an auto collect feature by way of clicking a button to collect all productions be considered. It would certainly help us players, especially during FAs.
  12. Question Constructs DB Core

Is there a quest to sell this or can I just do so after completing the chapter?
  13. Question Guest Race Main buildings

Is there a quest to sell the Portal of The Elements or can I just sell it off anytime after finishing this chapter?
  14. Question Quest items

What is a "unit refill"
  15. Flight of Fancy seeking new players

We are a pretty laid back bunch of individuals from quite a few different locations currently looking for daily players with minimum of 20k score. We take part in Tourneys weekly and also Adventures and the Spire (all optional). Most of all we do appreciate that Real Life comes first and that...