• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by EdwardTrunk

1. EdwardTrunk

You knew it was coming....

I was something like +360K culture yesterday. Today I am -1.58M and another player in my FS is -2.9M. Previously MM and WR provided 40% of culture needed as Jake65 has pointed out but now it provides a mere 18 x squad size. All of which leaves me with 2 options: delete over half my city, or...
  2. EdwardTrunk

You knew it was coming....

It's nigh on impossible to respond to this patronising, duplicitous Inno sophistry with clean comments so probably best I don't comment except to say that this is without doubt by far the worst and most ridiculous change that Inno have made to the game since I started playing.
  3. EdwardTrunk

Release Notes

There is something fundamentally wrong and demoralising about Inno changing the goalposts in this way, and it's not for the first time either - I remember them nerfing the crystal lighthouse AW some years ago. You build AWs on the calculated basis of what they will give you in return and...
  4. EdwardTrunk

Answered Discount expansions

Does anyone recall whether the 20% off Black Friday offer happens every year or whether it was it just a one off?
  5. EdwardTrunk

Petition: SAVE THE FORUM

Save the forum.
  6. EdwardTrunk

ElvenStats website - stats, ladders, and more

Far as I can determine the domain doesn't expire until 12-12-2023.
  7. EdwardTrunk

Time to say Goodbye

The very best of luck going forward and thanks for all the time and effort you've contributed to Elvenar, especially in helping so many players along the way.
  8. EdwardTrunk

Beta Fellowship Adventures

Double aaaarrrggghh!
  9. EdwardTrunk

Closed | Archived Message NOTifications

Have you checked it's the new version that you've got loaded? If you click the gear icon (bottom right on the pc/laptop) and then options you can see which version you've got running. I was still getting the problem earlier but when I checked I was still on the previous version.
  10. EdwardTrunk

Still experiencing the problem also, at least as of 10 mins ago.
  11. EdwardTrunk

I don't recall ever referring to "no errors" nor have you considered the consequences of players abandoning the game due to frustration with buggy software and so forth. Anyway, will leave you to have the last word.
  12. EdwardTrunk

Releasing poor quality or untested software (or other products) can very often cost more than producing a quality product (see 'cost of poor quality' COPQ) so your comment supports what I was saying.
  13. EdwardTrunk

Which is still no reason for not thoroughly testing software changes before releasing updates.
  14. EdwardTrunk

I disagree with all the above. Software changes are very often essential but a professional software house allocates significant time to thoroughly test the changes that it makes. It's also not advisable (or more efficient) to simply release updated software and wait for problems to happen and...