• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Duru Beibella

1. Duru Beibella

Aqua Splendor

Hi, yes I’ve found out it is all linked to builds given out in 2021 …. I’ve been playing since game began or just about and never missed a day so how I don’t remember getting the Pilgrim builds I don’t know? But they are not in my inventory so can only assume I sold them - I can use the royal...
  2. Duru Beibella

Aqua Splendor

OK, so I'm sorry, have to ask - the Tome for completing stage 3 ..... where's the building set or is this something that is to come ? Thanks in advance for replies
  3. Duru Beibella

Suggestion

I have accumulated about 19 pages of buildings over the years I've been playing and I wondered if it might be possible to have some sort of "search" facility within the inventory to enable easier find of buildings? If its not possible then I need to have a massive "sale" of buildings! Thanks...
  4. Duru Beibella

Ancient Blunders

Hello, I'm logged into the Forum and I followed the link to the competition from the game and I can't see anywhere on the competition screen whereby you can enter? All I see is a message bottom right screen that says I don't have enough privileges to view?? I don't quite understand or am I...
  5. Duru Beibella

User Interface Search Function in Inventory

Hello Blue Yes, thank you, I found that out by downloading the app to my phone .... I've since taken it off again but it would be great if they would make it for laptops/desktop as well - surely it wouldn't take much to sort it out??
  6. Duru Beibella

User Interface Search Function in Inventory

I would really really REALLY like this to happen. One of my Fellows has just mentioned it as they have it?? but I do not - not sure why that would be as I've been playing for years. But a search option in the inventory would be really brilliant - fingers crossed that it happens :D
  7. Duru Beibella

Wally World needs You !!

Hello ‍:) Wally World are looking for 4 new team members to have fun and play regularly. We don't have weekly targets, we don't have size requirements, we just ask that you log in often - visit Fellows as often as you log in - take part in Events and Adventures to the best of your abilities and...
  8. Duru Beibella

Answered Is it possible ?

I’ve never noticed that @Paladestar but I shall keep an eye open next time happy gaming
  9. Duru Beibella

thank you Pauly7 I did check there first, but as you say it only goes back to 2018 and I knew I'd been here longer than that LOL ..... Support have given me the exact date so it's coming up 4 years now :) Happy Gaming and Stay Safe, Duru ;)
  10. Duru Beibella

Thank you kindly @Silmaril :) much appreciated !!
  11. Duru Beibella

Hello, Out of curiosity .... is it possible to find out how long a player has been playing the game of Elvenar ? It's not important, but as I've been playing a while, I'd like to know just how long LOL Thank you for any replies in advance :)
  12. Duru Beibella

Culture & Building Deletions

a recycle bin sounds like a really good idea ! Hope they develop something on those lines soon .... even though you say in your reply that the "are you sure" is already there, it's really easy to do an oopsie if you aren't concentrating properly so an oopsie button would definitely make things...
  13. Duru Beibella

Culture & Building Deletions

Hello, I came up with a suggestion and was advised to post it here, so here goes!! Recently, one of our FS players was a bit absent minded when clicking on a culture building to see whether it needed deletion or not. It was only after they deleted it that they realised it wasn't the build...
  14. Duru Beibella

Still looking for my perfect Fellowship

If you haven't found anywhere yet - try Wally World ... you'll be made most welcome !
  15. Duru Beibella

Wally World

Hello :cool: If you're wanting a "no drama" Fellowship, then look no further than Wally World :) We only ask that you are respectful to other players, visit as often as you can and enjoy playing ..... Simples !! If you are interested, press that request button