• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by DuddiAngel

1. Spirit of Fusion seeking active team mates

Our overview tells you a lot about us… please come and have a look of you are looking for a new no drama but high achiever home!
  2. Merger

Greetings from Spirit of Fusion. We founded Spirit of Fusion just over 10 months ago starting with a ranking of 26th and it’s currently rank at 14th place. this request is for our baby sister Fellowship - Fusion Lounge. It was initially meant for sleepy cities to park in there. We however want...
  3. Spirit of Fusion seeking active team mates

Still actively seeking players in Felydral who need a new home!
  4. Spirit of Fusion seeking active team mates

Due to RL we have a couple spots actually free even though we look full. Please apply if you like what you read!
  5. Spirit of Fusion seeking active team mates

Hi all! Spirit of Fusion is seeking active players who are willing to push in the spire, and do a good effort in tournaments. we are a great team, more like family, and have fair minimums, and also appreciate real life having priority. We have a few spots opened up due to real life pressures...
  6. Spirit of Fusion seeking active spire and tourney lovers!

Spirit of Fusion are seeking active Spire and Tourney players. Chat or don’t we are cool with either! A friendly, helpful and respectful bunch of active players! Use of KP swap threads, so please check protocols as they do differ a little between each fellowship! We are all lovers of all...
  7. User Interface Search Function in Inventory

I have another suggestion for game developers... My inventory is quite... cluttered... and it would be wonderful if I could sort or filter buildings according to type... e.g. culture, army related, population, mana or seeds or goods production, guest race buildings, evolving buildings ... etc...
  8. Update Discussion Discussion: New Spìre of Eternity rewards.

My biggest question with the new Spire setup is this.... IF we spend quality time, effort, KP and space on installing, upgrading and fitting in an AW to (let’s say) boost our troops health and increase damage during fights.... WHY are these then penalised to even the odds of winning down to...