• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by DrRoboto

1. DrRoboto

How to properly connect set pieces to acquire all bonuses

Ah! is that how that works? Dang I guess that makes sense, I figured it was kind of stick the buildings together and call it good, similar to how only one set building needs to be connected to a street. Well thanks for opening my eyes to that! :cool:
  2. DrRoboto

How to properly connect set pieces to acquire all bonuses

I looked at your city on elvenarchitect, and you do have all set pieces, which are touching and connected to a street. It seems like you should be getting the bonuses, so this is likely a glitch, and I would suggest starting an in-game ticket. Hope this helps! :)
  3. DrRoboto

Show blueprints total

Yep, I agree. You should be able to see ALL the resources you have available for your city to help you build it, including spells, buildings, summoned buildings, and blueprints. There are plenty of places they could add it, such as the instants category as mentioned earlier, or perhaps the...
  4. DrRoboto

Fun, Active Fellowship Looking for New Members

We still have an opening for one player, if our Fellowship sounds like the place for you, please inquire in-game! :)
  5. DrRoboto

New Game Features Storage section

Hey @Twirly , this has already been decided it's never going to happen. Check out the pinned post at the top of this forum from moderator @Dizzy Lizzie, entitled "Ideas and Suggestions" :) https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/ideas-and-suggestions.5474/
  6. DrRoboto

11th Tournament Chest

I think we all would love to have more access to free diamond rewards! :cool: However, the likelihood of this happening is probably very low. While it would be a huge benefit those of us who are in Fellowships that don't get to 10 chests often, there are many FS out there who DO get 10 chests...
  7. DrRoboto

More equity for caterers please

Yes I agree with that @Pauly7 , most end-game cities look shockingly similar. It's the illusion of choice really....but it never hurts to try to make your issues heard! And perhaps be at least looked at quickly by the Devs so they know that players do have issues (or may even leave the game in...
  8. DrRoboto

I can't speak for others, but as for myself it's not an issue of "fights" vs. other terminology. It's a matter of specialization. If my city is specialized to produce goods (in a game advertised as "play-your-way" not as a battle-type game mind you), then why is that specialization penalized in...
  9. DrRoboto

We still have places open in our Fellowship! If you're a person who is interested in Fellowship activities and wants to play with a good group of folks, please feel free to send a message in-game (or post here) :)
  10. DrRoboto

AW for caterers

I think this is a great discussion! As someone who has only recently got back (read: forced by game) into fighting to reach high tourney rewards, I've seen a bit of both worlds. For most of the game I was a caterer, so had the required AWs (Mountain Halls, Golden Abyss, Blooming Trader Guild...
  11. DrRoboto

AW for caterers

Ah so they do! Must have missed them :) but if you are a caterer, you wouldn't have a reason to build those
  12. DrRoboto

AW for caterers

Yes i think this is a great idea! I would build this in a minute. And since amounts of goods required seem to scale by chapter (or squad size) there would still need to be some skill involved in how many manufactories to make and such, so it's not just an easy "build AW win tourney" type of...
  13. DrRoboto

I hear you Helena, and I had a similar experience Rainbow! I'm sorry you decided to quit Helena :( I always catered tournies and wondered how people got so many provinces. I was low on goods after 10 provinces. Then I tried (auto) fighting again to test it out and it is so much easier in the...
  14. DrRoboto

Hello! I am the Archmage of Groundhogs, a fun and active Fellowship ranked in the top 20 of Arendyll. We currently have 2 openings for the right players! Our ideal members would be over 100k, and have :steel:steel or :plank:plank and :elixir:elixir or :magicdust:dust boosts. Our warehouses are...
  15. DrRoboto

Discussion Elvenar's HTML5 client

Hi, noticed a weird text-formatting issue with my Amuni Goldmsith for the 9 hour Sarcophagus of the Faithful. Using HTML5 on Chrome, so figured I'd post here. The test is running into the images, but I don't have this issue with Trap-maker or any other manufactory. Thanks! edit: actually I did...