• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Dreamer

1. Dreamer

Important Message about the Server Problems

WHOOPEE !!! It looks like it's sorted on EN2 and EN1 No errors and good speed too.....
  2. Dreamer

End of repeatable quests...

I will disagree and here's why. If I am not upgrading during the night I leave the train 500 units quest up. I use the complete a province when I only have one encounter to do in a province. I use the solve 4 encounters all the time because I can either fight or negotiate to complete them, same...
  3. Dreamer

I've had a chance to work with the new quests now after a 3 hour cycle and a 9 hour cycle and I just have to wonder if you are deliberately trying to make me lose interest in this game. When I started on the dwarf tech it was all new and different but once I reached the research that demanded...
  4. Dreamer

Closed | Archived NH issue

There seems to be a bug with the culture and neighbour help. I was wondering why 4 people clicked on my mother trees last night instead of the gardens of harmony and feedback I received today was - one player clicked on the garden of harmony and it came up with an internal error forcing her to...
  5. Dreamer

Closed | Archived Wholesaler Issue

I have noticed that when I buy from the wholesaler I do not always receive my goods. Today it happened again. I bought 500 steel for 2500 planks. The planks were deducted from goods but I did not receive the 500 steel. This has happened to me several times now.
  6. Dreamer

It wasn't that long ago that I was new to the game - I recall the quests being a little helpful in guiding me in what to do but then, very quickly they weren't. I wanted to fight but I wanted to unlock archers and build a small army first but there was a quest I couldn't decline - Fight and win...
  7. Dreamer

You wanted feedback on the quests - here is mine. Being able to work my way through the quests is really the only thing that has kept me in the game. If not for them I would have never had enough coin or supplies to upgrade my buildings or build new ones. If I can't decline the quests and am...
  8. Dreamer

Encounter solved...

From my understanding the bandits and thieves are on the outskirts of the province and you help out by killing them.