• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Dr.nYo

1. Dr.nYo

AW reworked+bonus

We had a massive AWs rework already around 2 years ago or so. That was 1 of the best update they made ;) All those kps finally started paying off. After that rework became nerf. We shouldnt push our luck to much and should stay happy with what we got. AWs now are really nice:) p.s. they even...
  2. Dr.nYo

Are They Making the Tournaments Harder?

province 60 took 3x squad size last time i checked. :p
  3. Dr.nYo

God bless you Lizzie ;) I would like to c that to Killiak, something positive should come from wasted kps :). But probly wont happen...
  4. Dr.nYo

Discussion Fellowship Adventures coming again - with changes!

Dont play with my emotions. Things just wouldnt be the same without it :(
  5. Dr.nYo

Optional squad size upgrades

humans have advantage in fighting with barrack troops over elfs. Who doesnt like bigger range number :D Thanks for nice thread. Im sure this will be usefull info for all new ppls and old who dont know those thing. It cover all basics and all important stuff. pretty simple to understand. and...
  6. Dr.nYo

Royal Restoration Spell

wouldnt it be simple to just leave blueprint as it is and make spell for event only? doesnt make sense to mess around diamond buildings at this point since they only changed event buildings back then- nerfed :D should seems logical even from inno's view...i hope:oops: all this fuss wont affect...
  7. Dr.nYo

Winter Magic!

Event is mostly RNG based so it depend how lucky/unlucky you are in most of the cases:) now i feel like its double RNG, 1 for boxes another for prizeso_O Me and gamble dont like each other:p
  8. Dr.nYo

The most robbing and disgusting event ever!

what amount of diamonds are you talking about here , just wanna know some rough number. and yeah its rng based but info could prove usefull
  9. Dr.nYo

Where will you be in 5 years?

omg orcs :eek: city filled with mud, deleted half of my buildings just to build massive amount of shrooms and finish faster. Even tho they are no.1 for me difficulty wise, i fell like amuni are dumbest of them all. never felt im doing some guest race through it. Fairies- quickest, easiest, best...
  10. Dr.nYo

Sry CleverAngel im not doing some personal attack on you. And from what i can see Shoggy and Killiak arent doing that either. o_O If u would read thread slowly again im sure you would notice why i said it. And realise what are they trying to tell you. Their strategy is correct in this case and...
  11. Dr.nYo

My event over

Well yeah couse i filled up that space:p sry i just had too ;) that last sentence in post up there was sarcasm. point is got those exp, build bunch of buildings and stuff, and got that advantage from it. cant really use advantage again for event without penalty right :D
  12. Dr.nYo

:confused: Seriously, this went in totally opposite direction...CleverAngel you should really take a deep breath and re-read this thread slowly.
  13. Dr.nYo

My event over

Doesnt seem fair to give them orcs or instant complete quests. Its their fault for not planning things ahead. Like it has been ours back when we went overscouting. It has been a long time since orcs came and theres so much info about game now, makes things alot easier. 10 mins is enough to learn...
  14. Dr.nYo

Buying KP vs Wholesaler

i dont bother with calculations, i just spend all my coins on kps. cost went over 2 mil but whatever. they took wholesaler from us so why bother with that crappy leftovers we has atm. sure i cant buy nearly as much as i used to every day but its still counts for something.o_O
  15. Dr.nYo

Winter Magic!

just wondering where did all those big culture building disappeared... didnt c any decent in last few chapters or events. money hunger or "game balance" ??o_Oo_O