1. Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dismiss Notice

Dizzy Lizzie's Recent Activity

1. Dizzy Lizzie attached a file to the thread Question background buildings.

These players have built some Ancient Wonders which give buildings in the mountains such as :[ATTACH] For more information see, Elvenar...

DW2.png Dec 17, 2018 at 10:20 AM
  2. Dizzy Lizzie replied to the thread Closed | Archived Spell Effect on Culture Bonus Incorrect.

Thanks for your help with this issue @shadowblack. I'll tidy it away for you too @Magisteria.

Dec 15, 2018 at 9:19 PM
  3. Dizzy Lizzie replied to the thread Closed | Archived Tournament prizes pop up missing..

My personal city had correct notifications too so I'll archive this thread.

Dec 15, 2018 at 9:16 PM
  4. Dizzy Lizzie liked Killiak's post in the thread Casting Inspiring Meditation is STILL resetting the KP timer; who else?.

Confirmed ^^ Thank you for the swift fix!

Dec 15, 2018 at 4:51 PM
  5. Dizzy Lizzie replied to the thread Closed | Contact Support Suggested magic residence supposedly cost 0 diamonds, but actually cost 870.

Please contact Support.

Dec 15, 2018 at 10:03 AM
  6. Dizzy Lizzie replied to the thread Open [PC] Mountain Halls - upgrade without research being completed.

Thank you for your very thorough and well-explained bug report. Please could you open a ticket with Support including in the title FAO...

Dec 15, 2018 at 10:03 AM
  7. Dizzy Lizzie replied to the thread Closed | Archived Tournament prizes pop up missing..

Thank you for this report, m4rt1n. Please could you let me know what happens this time- I am also watching my own personal account to...

Dec 15, 2018 at 9:56 AM
  8. Dizzy Lizzie replied to the thread Merry Christmas.

Welcome to the Forum! :)

Dec 15, 2018 at 9:44 AM
  9. Dizzy Lizzie replied to the thread Question Missing "stars" under pictures in fight mode..

Please could you open a ticket with Support and enclose in the title FAO Dizzy Lizzie, so this can be checked out, thank you in advance.:)

Dec 15, 2018 at 9:37 AM
  10. Dizzy Lizzie liked paulakray's post in the thread Discussion Winter Magic!.

Managed to reach the 50 snowflakes reward today, ( Yay for me ) not sure what number quest it is but it's called "Hohoho" just hoping...

Dec 14, 2018 at 7:37 PM
  11. Dizzy Lizzie replied to the thread Answered Neighbours Gone.

That is the answer.

Dec 14, 2018 at 7:36 PM
  12. Dizzy Lizzie attached a file to the thread Discussion Winter Magic!.

[ATTACH] Winter... snowflakes... snow....Santa... He knows if you've been good or bad, so be good for goodness sake ... and keep this...

wintermagicbanner (1).png Dec 14, 2018 at 11:07 AM
  13. Dizzy Lizzie replied to the thread Answered Neighbours Gone.

Active players will be moved into better positions on the map but this depends on a suitable spot being available so often this can take...

Dec 14, 2018 at 10:34 AM
  14. Dizzy Lizzie replied to the thread Update Discussion Version 1.68.

Apologies for my slow answer, when buildings expire the animations cease and they become dull. For a time, this did not happen on the...

Dec 14, 2018 at 10:22 AM
  15. Dizzy Lizzie replied to the thread Casting Inspiring Meditation is STILL resetting the KP timer; who else?.

no, I replicated it, I forwarded it and it was fixed with Version 1.69- please confirm that it is working correctly now. :)

Dec 12, 2018 at 2:51 PM