• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Didee

1. Answered Nerfed by Crafting Rewards post event

I had the same problem. I hope I will recieve my option to open the chest back.
  2. Multiplayer in the Spire of Eternity

I usually do stage 1, but quite often I do also stage 2. I've won 4 Moonstone Libraries. A lot of Gum Trees, but never a Moonstone Gate. And never Magic Residence or Workshop. Or a Genie, unfortunately. Also, I've noticed that since the last FA, the teleportation spells seem to avoid me. :) The...
  3. Answered Secondary boosted goods?!?

Hello, When I've checked my relics status a few hours ago, I've found out that some relics are now coloured in blue and I don't understand why (see attached picture). I can't seem to find out why on elvengems. Would anyone help me to understand what happened?
  4. Best AW

In your opinion, which are the "must have" AWs? The best combination? Because someone can't have them all. :)
  5. Lacking steel trades

Thank you for your response. I am in s fellowship, but our players with boosted steel are at the start of the game. I haven't thought of messaging another player. Thank you!
  6. Lacking steel trades

Did someone noticed that the trades with steel are slow, almost missing? I sit for days just to receive 200 steel. Even when I've offered 3 star trades. Most of the players around me, that have steel as boosted good, are inactive or are at chapter 1-2. I've tried to complete mostly the steel...
  7. Spire availability indicator

Super idea! I always forget when it is due.
  8. An icon near player's name with their boosted goods

Tva nu you, @Julian. I know. But what is on the computer. On the phone app, you can't. Also, it is useful, I think, when you open the window to see the members of a fellowship. Everything is organized, without going to elvenstats.
  9. 3-word game

Should be summer
  10. Answered Advantage to being at the end of a chapter or at the start for upgrade buildings

I know. Both your points are valid. It seems that I am greedy. :) Most of my buildings are upgraded, but some not, because the lack of space. At a lower chapter it matters every "improvement" from the buildings offered in Magic Academy. But this comes with a cost in lacking goods. I will try to...
  11. An icon near player's name with their boosted goods

I think it would be useful to have an icon right near a player's name with their boosted goods. In this way we could save a lot of time (recruiting, scouting, etc.). And also because in the phone app you can't see the tipe of already finished provinces.
  12. Answered Advantage to being at the end of a chapter or at the start for upgrade buildings

I am now a few steps to finish chapter 4. And I am wondering which is the best approach: to upgrade all buildings and then go to the next chapter or start the new one and then upgrade them. The only advantage I see is, that in Magic Academy I cam craft better buildings. But I don't know if the...
  13. Answered Less tournament provinces when a new one started

@foolfighter, thank you for your response. At the moment, I need to have all of T1 manufactures. Most of the members are at chapter 1 or 2. And my neighbours don't seem to accept my planks. :) Our Archmage tries to help, but it is a lot to support us all. :) When my fellows will grow, I hope I...
  14. Discussion Fellowship Adventures - May Contain Beta Spoilers!!!

@QFol2, now works. Thanks! Odd. But I did reset the game. :)
  15. Discussion Fellowship Adventures - May Contain Beta Spoilers!!!

My problem is that, even if it says "gain 100 elixir", when I trade it, it doesn't "register" to the badge. Same for planks and silk. Is it a bug? Because it says "gain", not "produce".