• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Darkelfwarlock

1. Darkelfwarlock

Favorite for NH

That could possibly be done, maybe a bit too complex (take a lot of coding time) at the start yet following your idea if they could start with a preference list on type alone, in case u choose B as 1st and its complete you can choose C or MH as your 2nd i think it would be a great start. And...
  2. Darkelfwarlock

Favorite for NH

That would be great. I do read it but i use mobile so find it much easier than on pc.
  3. Darkelfwarlock

Fellowship Adventure.

A week holiday somewhere with no net
  4. Darkelfwarlock

Has anyone done the math between Travelling merchants and BOOSTED manufactories?

Great thread. After picking my brains off the walls after trying to read all the maths from @Sir Derf i can say for a new city like mine the TMs are really worth it as "every little helps"
  5. Darkelfwarlock

Spell duration visible mobile

pet food. Building duration but not spells? Surely an easy fix.
  6. Darkelfwarlock

Central Storage for FA

I'm new here so forgive me if this has been discussed before. In order for all to participate to make it fair to all active and less active players, why not make a central storage within the Fellowship for all badges and then Archmages, Mages and Ambassadors can use them as they see fit. This...