• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by damon

1. damon

3-word game

the magical trees
  2. damon

3-word game

and enjoy the
  3. damon

3-word game

encouraged them to
  4. damon

Let's share some jokes!

A fellow decides to take off early from work and go drinking. He stays until the bar closes at 2am, at which time he is extremely drunk. When he enters his house, he doesn't want to wake anyone, so he takes off his shoes and starts tip-toeing up the stairs. Half-way up the stairs, he falls over...
  5. damon

Let's share some jokes!

There were Two guys at a bar. They were making small talk and realized a couple of interesting things. . this is how their conversation went. Guy 1: Yah. .I'm originally from Dublin, IrelandGuy 2: REally? ! Me too! Guy 1: I went to O'Malley Highschool. Guy 2 : I did too! What year did you...
  6. damon

3-word game

they make such
  7. damon

3-word game

wow how melodic
  8. damon

3-word game

Haltijas playing their
  9. damon

Let's share some jokes!

One day three teenage girls were driving along when they had a terrible accident. They were all sent to heaven. At the gates, they met St. Peter. He said to them, "Welcome to Heaven. There is only one rule here, don't step on the ducks, don't bother them, just leave them alone. If you do bother...
  10. damon

3-word game

hear the hypnotic
  11. damon

3-word game

the superior color
  12. damon

Let's share some jokes!

It’s the World Cup Final, and a man makes his way to his seat right next to the pitch. He sits down, noticing that the seat next to him is empty. He leans over and asks his neighbor if someone will be sitting there. ‘No,’ says the neighbor. ‘The seat is empty.’ ‘This is incredible,’ said the...
  13. damon

Let's share some jokes!

LOL . . . :D Laugh as long as you breathe, love as long as you live! ´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
  14. damon

3-word game

hypnotic as everyone
  15. damon

3-word game

floats through the