• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Dal-dog

1. Answered How many Province expansions should I have received, moving from old province limit to new limit?

Hi, Sorry my question was concerning the province limit change concerning Scouting and not what is available within this new chapter in the Research. So from a Scouting perspective - how many expansions were available moving from the previous limit to the new limit Dal-dog
  2. Answered How many Province expansions should I have received, moving from old province limit to new limit?

Hi Team, Before this new release I was at the completed province limit; when the new release occurred a day or two ago this limit was increased, I received 1 new province expansion (which I have used). My question is how many province expansions should I have received moving from the previous...
  3. Closed | Archived App Notification

I have the same problem; it has been occurring for me for the last few days and is currently continuing
  4. Oasis is looking for 2 new fellows

Oasis fellowship as the name implies is a sanctuary of peace and fair game play consisting of fellows that know how to play the game. We are currently looking for two new fellows. For further information, please read our fellowship's overview page. We're an open fellowship allowing you to self...
  5. Looking to join an active and friendly fellowship

Hi, I have found a FS - thx Dal-dog
  6. Looking to join an active and friendly fellowship

Hi, I am an active (daily) player and am looking to join a fellowship that is enthusiastic about the game Looking forward to your response Please send messages to my Inbox. Dal-dog
  7. Looking for a fellowship

Hi Everyone, I have found a new home - thank-you to all that were interested Cheers, Dal-dog
  8. Looking for a fellowship

Hi, I wish to disband my FS and join a fellowship that can support me at the stage my city is at and to accelerate my growth with continuous 150% culture, AW KP investments and majority fellows participation in all tournaments. I have good understanding of the game and know that I will need to...
  9. Looking to join another Fellowship

Hi - Prince Mick - I love to have the both of yous
  10. Update Discussion Version 1.44

Hi Elvenar Team, Thank-you for your prompt response and fingers-crossed that it'll be fixed soon. I have informed my FS.
  11. Update Discussion Version 1.44

Does anyone know what the flip is going on with the manual battle field?? I'm getting the same as Broomfields
  12. Answered inactivate neighbours

I too am surrounded by cities that have not changed in over a month. There are cities that have been inactive for over a year. They do have high scores but I've kept an eye on them and they really have not changed