• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by cwgiii

1. cwgiii

Answered Comparison / Listing of all evolving Buildings

Laurelin listed it in her post as "here" Please see below: https://sites.google.com/view/public-druids/evo-stats
  2. cwgiii

Evolving Buildings

Perfect! Thanks to all who are working to continue this effort
  3. cwgiii

YES! This is Perfect. Thanks so much for posting this Laurelin. And for Karvest (et all) for continuing the work!
  4. cwgiii

Sorry about the duplicates. I have not normally shared links like that. User error.
  5. cwgiii

https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/comparison-listing-of-all-evolving-buildings.14073/post-98045 This was RainbowElvira's last update on the tread I was reffering to: https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/comparison-listing-of-all-evolving-buildings.14073/post-98045
  6. cwgiii

I also noticed that I "do not have sufficient permission to respond" to RainbowElvira's original post (even though I had been able to post there in the past). I am not sure if it has been locked or not, but it would be a shame if RE was not able to update there, for whatever reason.
  7. cwgiii

That is fine. Anyone with additional information is welcome to reach out to me directly as well. Thanks Herodite.
  8. cwgiii

Evolving Buildings

In addition, the more complete data can help decide if it is worth advancing to a new chapter or not, inclusive of many other points of data (I am sure, like AWs, etc.)
  9. cwgiii

It does help. Thanks to you. .but something more complete would be ideal. As described there as well.
  10. cwgiii

Evolving Buildings

This is good information. But I was looking for more complete data. For some of the structures, I do not have enough to evolve up to level 10, and I have chosen to stay at level 16 for now. This is a good example why RainbowElvira's resource was so valuable for anyone to make the best...
  11. cwgiii

So, it seems that RainbowElvira is no longer playing. Her resource was incredibly invaluable for decision making to determine the best evolving building to place for particular resources at particular points during the game. I believe she was able to post data up to Boblin's Express Service...
  12. cwgiii

Time to say Goodbye

Such a loss will be felt far and wide. You team's information has been invaluable. Thanks for the years of effort, stress, and coordination. I cannot imagine the energy that you have exerted to do what you all do. Thanks again and enjoy your new lease on life!
  13. cwgiii

Question Sister Fellowships

There are potentially many benefits. (disclaimer: I do not belong to a group with a sister fellowship) The main one that I can see is recruiting. There are soooo many play modes for individuals. Some folks play daily/hourly while others play more casually. Folks may change the frequency of...
  14. cwgiii

Is Elvenstats down?

I just tried and had the same issue. I reported the problem on their site.
  15. cwgiii

Question Comparison / Listing of all evolving Buildings

Incredibly valuable resource! Thanks for all this work.