• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

cwgiii's latest activity

• cwgiii
    You can always donate them to your fellows to strengthen your group, or neighbors/newbies as encouragement.
  • cwgiii
    cwgiii replied to the thread Magic Academy Battle Recipes.
    I believe the location/order of the slots can change (I have seen this when switching between the mobile app and the browser version)...
  • cwgiii
    cwgiii replied to the thread How to introduce a Loan Cupboard?.
    I am not sure how you would set up a "loan" to work with this strategy. I think the purpose there was to not have to track anything...
  • cwgiii
    Sounds like that particular player is using the "Net Zero Method": See below a clipping from a different thread (credit Far Reach)...
  • cwgiii
    Here is one specific description: http://crazywizard.info/en/tnt_wondermail.html
  • cwgiii
    You may be referring to various KP swap strategies?? There are several methods of those that are searchable. KP swap threads...
  • cwgiii
    cwgiii replied to the thread Phoenix Evolution?.
    So far, we have seen offers of artifacts in the Spire for : Original Phoenixes: Aureate, Fire,Storm Stonehenge Mermaid...
  • cwgiii
    I think this is the order in which the evolving structures were presented in various events: Note: the Traders' Set and Pilrim's set are...
  • cwgiii
    You will need to wait until the next event that offers the artifacts that you want, or offers artifacts that can be converted into the...
  • cwgiii
    You may want to take a look at the following article on Elvengems of Knowledge: https://elvengems.com/phoenix-2019/evolving-buildings/...
  • cwgiii
    So, as in Stephen1's example above, 7 different awards will be given out to the top 7 contributors (apart from the owner) to a Mountain...
  • cwgiii
    cwgiii replied to the thread Block Player Option.
    I actually agree with you on the KP Heymrdiedier. However, I did personally witness a case where a person got a raise and did not...
  • cwgiii
    cwgiii replied to the thread Hello.
    Welcome @artemyren!
  • cwgiii
    cwgiii replied to the thread Question Older event buildings.
    Personally, I use the building comparison lists on Elven Architect to determine which structures I keep and use my RR spells on. You...
  • cwgiii
    cwgiii replied to the thread Easier NH on Map for PC Users.
    However, when Mobile first came up, there was a promise that the two platforms would eventually reach "parity" with functionality.