• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by CrazyWizard

1. WE NEED MORE PET FOOD & SPELL FRAGMENTS! (please)

That option is already there in the magic academy, a CC gives you 90 SF at level 5, 56 at level 2. Those without moonstone librries really need big event buildings to whack into fragments, unfortunately buildings of 20 or so squares are very rare these days. they are all fairly small. most of...
  2. WE NEED MORE PET FOOD & SPELL FRAGMENTS! (please)

Neither with wonder runes. I got like 30.000 of those. and I am sure there are other parts as well that are similar if I would think a bit longer. Anyway. it doesn't hurt you nor anyone else if you or they get more spellfragments. 1.5m 17m 1 trillion who cares? as long as new players also have...
  3. WE NEED MORE PET FOOD & SPELL FRAGMENTS! (please)

This is the basic response of all people fortunate enough to get multiple moonstone sets. Any active crafter will have problems with spell fragments if they do not own multiple sets. It's the sets that give you so many spellfragments. I also do not understand the aversion? I never see people...
  4. Booster for Armories

Piramid of Purification and shrine of purification are massive armory boosters. I am getting 200K sentient per day due to piramid in combination with my armories and 4.5 times longer unit production queue's
  5. unfair odds

Exept when the quest repeats, how often do we see on the forum. aaargh to few petfood topics? This just makes it worse. It's only a "mere 5 petfood" for you and me, but how to you think those people will look at it?
  6. unfair odds

If you do have petfood you can also use one to make spellfragments if you lack a pet. but it still sucks
  7. unfair odds

the problem is that the alternative ain't much better for many people combining fighting with petfood is a disaster
  8. Changes to Spire Rewards - BETA

The problem is there appearance chance is pretty low, because of that you might see a certain artefact only once in several weeks/months. Since I still login to too many accounts/cities I see a bit more than average ;)
  9. Changes to Spire Rewards - BETA

Nah there are currently more in the pool. they havent removed any in the past few cycles. Stonehenge is also still in the pool for example
  10. 1KP invaders in wonders

If you do not want us fishing, then make it unattractive to fish. there are several ways you can deal with it, you can remove the fish from the public pond (read ask your fellows to help you fill the chests so there is nothing to get) Or don't sleep at night, grab the biggest shotgun you can...
  11. 1KP invaders in wonders

I don't see the problem. If someone gives you £1,- would you complain? If that £1,- gives them a bigger return then you fellows should not be so cheap and gave you a proper amount instead. if that thing returns 20 I give 20. I do not need to profit from my fellows. I am a good friend not a...
  12. Open My Elven Vault of Wisdom (level 1) ONLY Produces ELVEN Manifests & Collections

Lol I thought this was fixed last week, it returned?
  13. Martial Monastery

No I was not ignoring that and 3 was a fictional number, as I said you cannot quantify it. Lets build a theory here. If you loose 10% in a battle and presume MM reduces it to 9.5% then If I have 1000 units on the battlefield in the first battle I loose 100 units, in the second I Loose 95...
  14. Martial Monastery

Are you seriously gonna continue that closed thread here?
  15. Martial Monastery

You are partially correct, yes martial monestary is always a save of x% of your troops but you ignore the downside of having bigger troop size in the first place. If my MM saves me 3 more units in each fight but I lose 4 more units because of the bigger SS then the net gain would be -1 unit per...