• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by CleverAngel777

1. CleverAngel777

How many Ancient Wonders to build?

That's all good, I don't disagree, it's a good general outline, thank you for that. It still comes down to each individual situation. In my example, I'm not really sure whether I want to demolish chunk of my city and replace them with wonders that I don't like the look of or they don't give me...
  2. CleverAngel777

Wow, that's impressive. I just need to decide whether I want to sell my current residences, workshops etc. I think I'll stick to them for now and see how it goes and pick few wonders. Thank you for letting us know that it works. :)
  3. CleverAngel777

Yes, they do. Each upgrade is more expensive than the previous one while the efficiency per square keeps rising with each upgrade. So it's a choice whether we want to use the space more efficiently or KPs. I've read somewhere that 60 AW levels cover enough divine seeds production to get through...
  4. CleverAngel777

I'm thinking about focusing on four AWs and upgrade whichever one I need at the time. It still could be good to build the others but not upgrade them as it then gives flexibility to sell them whenever I need the space and rebuild them later. Especially, lower level ones are very easy to rebuild.
  5. CleverAngel777

It would be interesting to know how many AWs is too many as it's probably not possible to build them all as we would run out of space for other things. Is it better to pick only few that align to our strategy the most and level them up as much as we can or build many of them and have them at low...
  6. CleverAngel777

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

I think I'll take this guest race very easy and stretch it as much as I can to enjoy the graphics of each upgrade and keep my city just the way I like it. I can't wait, perfect timing for me. :)
  7. CleverAngel777

Discussion The Tale of Gaelagil and Burukbrak continues

The 12th one is in an invisible cot sleeping, shhh don't wake it up! :D:cool:
  8. CleverAngel777

Moderation

I'd love to help you more. As I said earlier, I believe in balance, not too much of anything. You never know we might get there. :)
  9. CleverAngel777

Moderation

Sorting trades thread is a very good example what can happen if you allow too many off topic posts. It only took an hour for the thread to become all about filters. Filters have been discussed many times and it's a very popular topic. If we let them be, the few posts that relate to sorting...
  10. CleverAngel777

Answered When does an idea get forwarded?

This is official answer. If the mods had a problem with it, they would let us know. Just because this answer is not the one you want, it doesn't make it less official.
  11. CleverAngel777

Other Buy KPs with Sentient Goods

Is it possible to buy KPs with Sentient Goods? At this moment, I have excess seeds and sentient goods and nothing to do with it. I can use the production to produce my unboosted T1 and T2 but lately, I question whether it’s worth the coins and supplies. I like to have them running as I like the...
  12. CleverAngel777

I actually think that's the case. I believe that customers' feedback is always important for a company that wants to do well and is treated as such. I saw number of instances that they actually listened to us and even withdraw an update that caused too many complaints. I personally don't dare to...
  13. CleverAngel777

Didn't we agree to stop speculations?
  14. CleverAngel777

I think there's more to "Elvenar Team" than 8 moderators. But of course, I could be wrong. And yes, I do suggest to stop any more speculations that can't be proved or are twisting words.
  15. CleverAngel777

I fully agree, that's why I asked people to prove their assumptions. All we got at this moment, is a quote from Valania's post saying: https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/ideas-and-suggestions.5474/ What happens with the suggestions that have been made? The Elvenar Team is reading...