• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by chinto

1. chinto

Universal Evolving Artifact

Was wondering if it possible to use diamonds to upgrade and evolve them!
  2. chinto

Discussion Summer Mermaids

A new offer to get extra corals. Last event, I purchased 1200 sun flare plus I got to get some cozy farms to increase my pop and culture - honestly I loved them-. But, I got 1 only. When I asked the support, it was really disappointed. £74.99 for one cozy farm I don't need diamonds because I...
  3. chinto

Update Discussion Version 1.83

what happened? it doesn't load more than that. stuck at 18, so my city can't be opened.
  4. chinto

Update Discussion Version 1.81

Could you please explain these? I really like upgrading which makes the game more useful and easier, but sometimes it's became complicated and a little bit difficult to laod
  5. chinto

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

Maybe its shape is okay, but not the colour. Even the builder hut is changed. I thought the green rewards would be fantastic with the constructs' buildings, next chapter. But, now I'll use that money to start a new long journey may quit this game soon.
  6. chinto

Discussion The Phoenix Cult

Thank you so much everyone! As I said before events make the game exciting, even I don't use the rewards for 2 reasons. One of them, I need more spaces to upgrade my buildings and have more culture especially those which produce mana and seeds. By the way, we have a big problem with sentient...
  7. chinto

Did you mean no eggs this year? :(
  8. chinto

Hey there! I was wondering about the Easter Event when it starts this year? And, what about its set buildings? I like the last year rewards :) The reason is that, I've started a new chapter and upgraded buildings. I can leave a space for them. I missed the elven float , which is much efficient...
  9. chinto

Discussion Carnival

10. chinto

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

Is there any way to use COMBINING CATALYST without having a magic academy? I don't want the valentine's prize which is beautiful and efficient, even though I loved to have it. I might delete my account completely when I have to build the academy. Sorry, painful memory, please take this into...
  11. chinto

Discussion The Harvest Festival

Nothing else !!!!!?
  12. chinto

ohh, you may be right, paying money entitles NOTHING. But, sorry, I am sure I am a lucky person. When I save some money, I am lucky. When I don't waste time to do the quests, I am lucky. When I found a reason to stop playing this game, I am lucky. When go out of this small feak city to the open...
  13. chinto

My fellows and neighbours have got better than I have. Really, I feel very sad :(
  14. chinto

I design my city to include all _ _ _ elemental buildings where I have to build another boosting manufactories plus what I already have. At that time, I have to build all the manufactories, I think, because no one to trade with - my fellows and neighbours are moving slowly -. That means I have...