• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Cheryn

1. Cheryn

NO DRAMA needs a few good elves or humans!

It is recruiting time again and we'd like to bolster up a bit. We are a very active bunch who visit our fellows and neighbors daily, pick up our collections a couple times a day and take a little time for chatting now and then. Even though we are a few short right now, that hasn't slowed us down...
  2. Cheryn

No Drama - (Rec. 6) Needs a few good players like YOU.

It is recruiting time again and we'd like to bolster up a bit. We are a very active bunch who visit our fellows and neighbors daily, pick up our collections a couple times a day and take a little time for chatting now and then. Even though we are a few short right now, that hasn't slowed us down...
  3. Cheryn

Question Scouting Issues

Martin: The city I'm refering to is indeed on the USA server, Harandar (us8 I believe). I have noticed strange occurances in regular game play there, more than I've ever seen, or even heard of, on the International servers. A recent example would be that tournament began 2 hours early yesterday...
  4. Cheryn

Question Scouting Issues

I have contacted support about this problem, but I'm simply not satisfied with the answer I got, so I'll try here. In my newest, tiny city that I started back in February, I ran into an issue where before I unlocked the new chapter chests (the ones that tell you how many provinces you have/how...
  5. Cheryn

It's quiet...too quiet.

Interesting advice on blockages. I don't play with MONEY, and I do play daily and often. I know I made a least one or two serious mistakes, just not exactly sure where. So as previously suggested (not by you, I'm thinking) ....I'm just WAITING for the dam to burst and the goblins to die.
  6. Cheryn

How can we make the forum more attractive?

I have actually been an acomplice in one of those verbal wars and do sincerely apologize. I don't want freebies from the game, but I would be particularly interested in "helps," "outs," or "fixes" to a major mistake I have made in game play. Welcome to my AMERICA! Don't come here right now...
  7. Cheryn

It's quiet...too quiet.

Inno has gone to their max to make sure we cannot play forward in a fun, somewhat challenging and advancing game. They want us to be STUCK! They want us FROZEN. My question is, for how long and WHERE and WHY do they pick these points? I personally don't want to give my game up, but I've come to...
  8. Cheryn

SHELL COTTAGE seeking right members.

Herodite>Tinworth? If the shoe fits. Did I embellish? Everyone bumps their resume!:cool:
  9. Cheryn

3-word game

made me want
  10. Cheryn

Oh right, a title.....lol

It's what SAILOR JERRY, about 50% loud alcohol will do for ya when you feel bad for yourself! ;) Better mixed with ginger!
  11. Cheryn

Recruiting

Would you consider a merge with OURS??? Bet we could make room for very active members. Contact Saphira or Cheryn at SHELL COTTAGE (Love you always, Kimkimkim)
  12. Cheryn

SHELL COTTAGE seeking right members.

We are a 8-10 chest fellowship (Shell Cottage, look up) looking for the right members to help the GROUP forward and get that 10 every week AND help YOU in the process! We need ACTIVE players that have GEMS as a boost! We are not so chatty, but a few of us are very happy to, like ME! All our...
  13. Cheryn

Remove gender question in forum profile details

I have no problem with removing it or it being there. However, the game does belong to Inno and they can ask what they want and DO offer an option of no response (or whatever it is). Just click no response. Leave it alone! Why do you care so much? I'm very sure it wasn't Innogames that blew your...
  14. Cheryn

Idea for a Fellowship Community Centre Building

Well, you have to get your fellows to chat FIRST. That's easier said than done. Once you do get them talking to each other, .... there is no reason for a town hall...you have a CHATBOX! I don't know for sure, but I do believe that chattier FSs have MUCH higher scores than the non-chatty. Just MHO.
  15. Cheryn

We need a new type of scout

When I win the lottery...I'm giving all my friends and fellows and good mates here FREE DIAMONDS! "wish of wishes";)