• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by CharryWang

1. Rise of the Phoenix Cult

I will prefer 64, this one giving 28% chance to give you 50 eggs. 125 you will have, use 64, then 61 remain. if get the 50 eggs, you will have 61+50 = 111, you will surely got chance to open next 3+ feathers chest.
  2. Rise of the Phoenix Cult

Just got reply from support team "no more Lava Egg this time..." really sucks...
  3. Rise of the Phoenix Cult

All I know is, it's became harder to get Lv10 in the event. I used to get Lv10 and 1 or 2 additional Artifact on 2020 and before For the nearly few Event, I can only get to Lv8 or Lv9, the most lucky one, I won 2500+ event currency from the chest, so I got Lv10, but no additional. maybe Inno is...
  4. Rise of the Phoenix Cult

If I DO know that Lava won't repeat again, then my 9,000 hours time booster will help me to gain enough Lava Egg for my new city plan. but... whatever... it happened... let's see if the last prize will change to Lave Egg or Not. otherwise, the last prize is also a mana building, 1,441 mana per...
  5. Rise of the Phoenix Cult

Yah, we're just a number, and if we don't pay, we're useless number. :(
  6. Rise of the Phoenix Cult

Actually, I accept those change, even it made game harder for non-paying player. But I can NOT accept suddenly change, such like the Lava Egg, show on Day 11 and Elvenar Facebook also post a Msg for it, but disapeared. How can we face the next event? any coming prize will be changed suddenly...
  7. Rise of the Phoenix Cult

They can remove the on-schedule prize building today, then they might remove buildings in our city tmr. "This building is not fair to other player... removed..." "This item is too powerful... removed..." If they do whatever they want, then... I shall leave...
  8. Rise of the Phoenix Cult

For business, they ARE fool, the suddenly change on Lava Egg and something else, will made new player leave, and old player stop paying. as my fellow member said, many player left recently... If I am a new player, I will also leave. but I have played for 3 years, filled the city with all my...
  9. Rise of the Phoenix Cult

Maybe you're right, but I still waiting for a miracle. I made a new total plan for my city, and leave tiles for total 5 Lava Eggs, if I can't filled them, will be really disappointed.