• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Cerrydwen

1. Cerrydwen

Jan 2021 New Carnival Event- Beta Server

Excellent! A new event to look forward to! More gorgeous buildings... I personally don’t really care what quests I have to do or what additional rewards I get, all a bonus as far as I’m concerned... I just love the originality of the new buildings involved :-D
  2. Cerrydwen

Update Discussion Discussion: New Spìre of Eternity rewards.

I’m really pleased with my Spire at the moment... especially with the final rewards; I got awesome instants and a generous amount of Combining Catalysts, and wasn’t displeased with what I gained on my way to the top either! I’m not sure what chapter I’m at in the game now ( VII I think...), but...
  3. Cerrydwen

Boosted goods

I had no idea! Thanks for that tip x
  4. Cerrydwen

And I apologise about the 2 quotes preceding my post, I’m somewhat of a technophobe, new to the forums and still finding my posting ways!!!
  5. Cerrydwen

Hi Arenir! I understand what you are feeling about slow advancement, but patience is the name of the game! We have all the time in the world to build and evolve our beautiful cities in Elvenar... my frustrations have always been tempered by the beauty of the new buildings I eventually get...
  6. Cerrydwen

Hi all!

Hello everybody! I’m Cerrydwen... new to the forums, although I have been playing the game for a loooooonnnnng time Thought I’d join the chatting community too! x