• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Cerebros

1. Cerebros

New units and tournament bugged?

From Beta moderator, kersepitje: I can't tell you what went wrong, but i know how they fixed it now. They added a flag to all units indicating if its an enemy unit or not, and all buffs cannot affect enemy units anymore. I know you wanna know if this bug was always there or introduced recently...
  2. Cerebros

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

From Beta moderator, kersepitje: I can't tell you what went wrong, but i know how they fixed it now. They added a flag to all units indicating if its an enemy unit or not, and all buffs cannot affect enemy units anymore. I know you wanna know if this bug was always there or introduced recently...
  3. Cerebros

No, the "shared" unit in the Elixir tournament is the Drone Rider--not exactly something we have to worry about as it's probably the worse unit that's available to us. Still, since Drone Rider is Light Melee it might be wise to disconnect your Victory Springs, if you have it, when you're doing...
  4. Cerebros

I just checked ElvenGems and apparently EVERY tourney has one enemy unit which we can train in our Mercenary Camp/Training Grounds and therefore will get all the available boosts we have for the same unit because of the bug. Although there are a couple of tourney, like Steel, where that doesn't...
  5. Cerebros

^^ Yes, because in Silk tourneys the enemy has Cerberus (which should be the only enemy unit boosted by your Victory Springs, Fire Phoenix and probably also your Sanctuary/Martial Monastery).
  6. Cerebros

Just in tourneys where the enemy has the same units (Cerberus, Rangers & Toads) as we do. Other tourneys you can use the Fire Phoenix.
  7. Cerebros

Well, this explains why I lost so many fights despite my three ELR, Fire Phoenix and several high level AW boosts. Apparently the enemy got the same bonuses my troops did. Nice bit of programming, Elvenar devs. :(
  8. Cerebros

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

Same here. I've been getting a ridiculous amount of these quests, so much that I seriously doubt this is really a "random" quest system. No, this quest system seems to be specifically designed to slow us down.
  9. Cerebros

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

Forcing players to (re)build workshops and Tier 1 manufactories to a level close to their current chapter in order to complete quests in this event already made things a lot more difficult than the Mermaid event, and IMO also more difficult than the previous events without an "endless" line of...
  10. Cerebros

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

The only actual improvement I see is that Magic Workshops productions will count for 2 ordinary workshop productions in quests (and that improvement has yet to be implemented). Less workshop quests is NOT an improvement because this means there will be more "gain * relics", "solve x...
  11. Cerebros

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

The numbers actually prove @Killiak right. There are at least 10K+ active players in the 3 worlds of the international server to which this forum is linked. Less than 5% of those visit the forum. So most DON'T read the forum (no matter how many forum contests Inno holds to lure more people here).
  12. Cerebros

Optional squad size upgrades

Seriously, Rilian? A huge number of players have complained about this "so-called issue"; complaints which you rather patronizingly wave away and Inno conveniently ignores again and again. Also, even without my larger squad size (which I would roll back in a second if I could), I wouldn't have...
  13. Cerebros

Discussion Spire of Eternity

First impression of the Spire: looks like a fun additional feature to the game, but the balance between difficulty & reward needs a bit more tweaking.
  14. Cerebros

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

Yeah, more Phoenix artifacts would be welcome; I'd like to place a Storm Phoenix and level it up to 10. Any Stonehenge/Mermaid artifact will be just be disenchanted for the 3K spell fragments they give.
  15. Cerebros

Discussion Summer Mermaids

I'm liking this event. Yes, occasionally I get stuck on the difficult quests, like "Upgrade 2 buildings to lvl 16", "Produce Toolboxes x6", "Gain 11 Vision Vapor", etc. But eventually I complete those quests as well and I've already collected lotsa corals and won a lot of stuff I like. And I...