1. Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dismiss Notice

Cerebros's Recent Activity

1. Cerebros replied to the thread Constructs.

Hmm, I had a lot more luck with just 1 Wishing Well.

May 23, 2019 at 9:35 AM
  2. Cerebros liked m4rt1n's post in the thread Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!).

So no blueprints to convert, or spells to use. No reason to have to craft anything, as I guess you didn't build a phoenix from the last...

May 20, 2019 at 5:32 PM
  3. Cerebros replied to the thread Constructs.

^^Like I said...

May 20, 2019 at 5:31 PM
  4. Cerebros replied to the thread Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!).

I think more Phoenix artifacts will show up at the next Phoenix event at the latest. And who knows, there might be more artifacts to be...

May 19, 2019 at 10:07 AM
  5. Cerebros replied to the thread Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!).

It doesn't have good stats (even fully evolved) for a building this size, so I don't think I'll build it. Too bad because it does look...

May 19, 2019 at 12:26 AM
  6. Cerebros liked LazyTony's post in the thread Too much cross-tier trading.

Mullebutz, please don't take my comment as a personal criticism, it wasn't meant as such. We see a few new threads created every week in...

May 17, 2019 at 8:06 PM
  7. Cerebros liked Pauly7's post in the thread Too much cross-tier trading.

A new thread on this topic starts once every few weeks and I will say the same as I always say - There is nothing wrong with cross-tier...

May 17, 2019 at 5:48 PM
  8. Cerebros liked LazyTony's post in the thread Too much cross-tier trading.

Please please please could someone pass on this ten thousandth thread on trades filters, cross tier to someone with the power to fix it?...

May 17, 2019 at 5:47 PM
  9. Cerebros replied to the thread COMPETITION: Elvenar Modern Art NOW CLOSED.

1: Snowy Owls Set 2: Three Glacier Giants Set 3: Shrines of Sun and Moon Set 4: Harvest Temple Set 5: The Woodelvenstock Set 6: Winter...

May 17, 2019 at 5:46 PM