• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by CaptObvious

1. CaptObvious

Moonshadow recruiting

Moonshadow recruiting We have 2 spaces at the moment We have no specific rules for membership, just ask that people participate in events - we play every event. We also do 10 chest weeks (not every week) and we ask all players to participate when we are doing the 10 chest week. The people here...
  2. CaptObvious

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Yes free candy is always good, except for that one time when there was no free candy even though the guy in the van said he had some. Not falling for that again.
  3. CaptObvious

Version 1.94

Spire balancing changes = someone will win and someone will lose. A bit like life We have an event running at the moment where almost everything is random but the spire needs changes to prize chests that for some reason will be locked in forever and not changed. Surprise me. Imagine the...
  4. CaptObvious

Huge jump in quest difficulty for x-mas event.

That is good to know for people that want to fully evolve their building. I was worried that the bonus section would cut in at about 6 or 7 artifacts. making the level 10 building very hard to get instead of just old fashion hard to get. But being back to 20 ribbons for each task will slow...
  5. CaptObvious

Huge jump in quest difficulty for x-mas event.

As per the official announcement you are now in the bonus section The bonus section follows right after the regular section and contains significantly harder quests, while granting a relatively small reward. This is aimed at the players who managed to finish the quest line and are still...
  6. CaptObvious

Answered Meaning of Discovered in Elvenar

Discovered neighbours are green on the world map. You can discover a player by being in a current fellowship with them or by scouting the province next to them. You can only do neighbourly help to a discovered player. Trades with neighbours that are not green or discovered will have a trade fee...
  7. CaptObvious

Winter Magic

I lurk here a lot but never post as somebody has normally already posted something similar to what I would have said. And again this time I agree with many of the comments in the thread but a point that seems to be missed is this event “just isn't fun”. That may just be my personal opinion but...