• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Bojislav

1. Bojislav

The Cauldron

Too complicated and based on RNG / wasting resources :(
  2. Bojislav

Closed | Archived 1 resource missing

Hello there! I have a little issue that is trying to annoy me every time it happens: When I pick up my capped resources, 1 resource is sometimes missing, and it's wasting my production. For example when I have two finished productions with 300 (or more) resources, and I need to pick 300...
  3. Bojislav

Number of manufactories

Thank you for your ideas! :) I did not mention my overall situation because I just wanted to hear your opinions and learn more about other player's strategies. Thanks to you I was able to review my city and find out that I can replace (=teleport; almost forgot about this option!) one of my...
  4. Bojislav

Number of manufactories

Thank you for your answer @Pauly7 :) 2+1 means for me 2 planks, 1 moonstone, 2 scrolls, 1 velvet, 2 dust, and 1 bismuth. Building manufactories is very costly in terms of population, so I wanted to gather some ideas before using the free space :D I fight both, spire and the tournament...
  5. Bojislav

Number of manufactories

Hello there :) I would like to ask for your opinion about a basic number of manufactories you need to build and keep in your city in order to progress (relatively) smoothly. Until now (Elvenari chapter) my setting was 2 regular goods manufactories + 1 sentient goods manufactory. It is not too...