• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

BlueBlou's latest activity

• BlueBlou
    BlueBlou reacted to Pauly7's post in the thread Decreasing buildings levels with Like Like.
    In any of the events for the past couple of years whenever we get the "upgrade 2 buildings to level 5" quest, to me that just means -...
  • BlueBlou
    BlueBlou replied to the thread Changes to Spire Rewards - BETA.
    One must also read very carefully about what exactly is going to be removed from the cycle. Usually it is just the two times new for...
  • BlueBlou
    BlueBlou replied to the thread The Misty Forest event.
    I think you are missing the point, @Sir Derf , the alternative is not doable. Inno has sometimes listened to requests about undoable...
  • BlueBlou
    BlueBlou replied to the thread The Misty Forest event.
    The using of pet food is not a good choice for a quest. The using of 2x pet food is a doubly bad choice. Pet food are scarce! And I do...
  • BlueBlou
    BlueBlou replied to the thread Badly behaved players.
    They can still mail you, although you can’t see what they wrote. Still upsetting in my opinion as you know they still wrote to you...
  • BlueBlou
    Very confusing I would say. If today was the 1st of April, I would say they are having a joke on us ..
  • BlueBlou
    Seeing as we can teleport buildings now, you can play around with how many of what you have in your town and how many you need to be...
  • BlueBlou
    BlueBlou replied to the thread NEED A RANT.
    Strange, mine never does that. I wonder if it is different for different devices.
  • BlueBlou
    FA - Oct 2021 Hall of fame: Top 25
    • FA Oct 2021.JPG
  • BlueBlou
    No, it was different previously. Also had to rebuild far too many upgraded roads now to my liking. Costly! Even though I know I...
  • BlueBlou
    BlueBlou reacted to Pauly7's post in the thread Improved Sell Feature for the App with Like Like.
    To begin with I didn't like it, but that might just be because it's something I'm not used to. It was perfectly fine for me to click the...
  • BlueBlou
    I think I prefer the old way. I play both app and browzer and I liked the app old version better. I am right handed, like most people...
  • BlueBlou
    BlueBlou replied to the thread 1KP invaders.
    I believe they play a game I call kp hunting, perhaps more like kp fishing for higher returns than they put in. This in turn usually...
  • BlueBlou
    BlueBlou reacted to Silmaril's post in the thread Improved Sell Feature for the App with Like Like.
    No sound on the video @BlueBlou just the graphics to show the changes to the App.
  • BlueBlou
    Yes, there is a change in the star rating of opponents you see when you hit certain chapters. Just ask Laurelin what she experienced...