• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by BluebellLadybird

1. Thank you

Thank you and Merry Christmas :)
  2. Discussion Winter Magic 2020

Quest 50/70: 'Solve 8 Spire Encounters or fight and win in 8 Encounters.' I negotiate my province encounters as i have long experience at losing them, I will attempt any spire encounter up to 3 times with troops but if I am defeated a third time I quit that spire. I fight as many tourney...
  3. Discussion Winter Magic 2020

I have hit the dreaded 'fight and win 8 encounters' which means I need to wait for the next spire to start and hope for the best there.
  4. Quests Impossible Event Quests

And crafting pet food if necessary is relatively inexpensive as well.
  5. Discussion Winter Magic 2020

They won't keep everyone happy :)
  6. Discussion Winter Magic 2020

I still can't get the smell of the Misty Forest out of my head, and this one is much better, however my favourite model is the three chest system.
  7. Discussion Winter Magic 2020

This is much better than the last one and I am grateful to have this format, although I am not a fan of the shuffle.
  8. diamond delema

I did not know this either.
  9. Two Suggestions - All (chat World) and Time Boosters ideas

I have sometimes wished that I could send some help to a struggling player. I can also see that down the track it might cause arguments in the F/S if the recipient turned out to be an opportunist.
  10. FA farmers

Thank you so much for your explanation, it is much appreciated. I have been playing for 2.5 years but only joined the forum a few weeks ago. I joined the forum because that last quest was insulting. Now that I have a better understanding of how Inno works and fails to respond to members, I will...
  11. FA farmers

Thank you all for your replies. I am not upset when my ideas are rejected but I would hope the discussion might develop into something that makes the FA more productive, in addition to creating stronger F/S cohesion. We did a lot better this time in the rankings but, in achieving that, most of...
  12. FA farmers

I use them when I am rearranging the city.
  13. FA farmers

They were suggestions. You are free to disagree and add your own ideas :) Also It's Inno's job to keep creating more chapters so that people don't run out of things to upgrade.
  14. FA farmers

I have already said that I think this F/A, with a few bugs is a big improvement from the previous ones but I would like to add some more thoughts. How we approach F/A and the game in general depends on why we play and where our priorities are. Many good points have been made which I have...
  15. FA farmers

This new format is largely a huge improvement over the previous one but I think the 10 w/s for farmers is a lot for a new player to manage, and the bracelets & residue badges have been a challenge for most of us.