• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by BlazeOfOz

1. Answered Do bonuses from Pet Food for Fire Phoenix apply in Tournament Encounters?

Hey all fellow Elves and Humans, I have a Fire Phoenix event building, and got a few Pet Food Instants in my inventory. Feeding the Phoenix is adding 20% unit damage / attack value which is visible and applies to encounters on the World Map. Does it actually add the same advantage in...
  2. Join our Fun Active Fellowship - Elves Of Rivendell

Hey there, Thanks everyone who has joined our Fellowship - Elves Of Rivendell We have grown nicely and are having a great time. Join us if you like, as there are a few spots still available. Our bunch of elves are from all over the world. New players welcome. BlazeOfOz
  3. Join our Fun Active Fellowship - Elves Of Rivendell

Hey there, I'm enjoying playing this game, and I hope you do too. Still looking to join a fun and supportive Fellowship? Message me, BlazeOfOz or Basmati in game, or simply join our Fellowship - Look for Elves Of Rivendell We hope to hear from you soon. Have fun BlazeOfOz
  4. Returner seeking active FS

The Elves Of Rivendell would welcome you :) We are starting up a relaxed, fun fellowship where we all help each other. Check us out.
  5. Join our Fun Active Fellowship - Elves Of Rivendell

New members wanted :) We are a newly founded fellowship with active players looking to grow our cities together. Basmati and I would love to have your company. Message me in the game or simply look for Elves Of Rivendell and join the fun. Enjoy! BlazeOfOz