• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by babybeenie2801

1. babybeenie2801

Looking for an active fellowship

hello i am with eden we are a friendly bunch we like to help our members grow and help out with as much info as we can. we like to take part in a chosen tournament which we all agree on and this gets us 10 chests most times we do fellowship adventure unless we decide as a team not to everything...
  2. babybeenie2801

JOIN FELLOSHIP

hello jaghoo i am with eden we are a friendly bunch we like to help our members grow and help out with as much info as we can. we like to take part in a chosen tournament which we all agree on and this gets us 10 chests most times we do fellowship adventure unless we decide as a team not to...
  3. babybeenie2801

Looking for a new fellowship

hi Eden has a space free if you would like to check us out we have just completed our 10th chest in the tournament for the 1st time we all came together to work hard for it and we tackle the fellowship adventures unless we decide as a team not to we communicate well and help each other out where...
  4. babybeenie2801

Looking for an active fellowship

hi Eden has a space free if you would like to check us out we have just completed our 10th chest in the tournament for the 1st time we all came together to work hard for it and we tackle the fellowship adventures unless we decide as a team not to we communicate well and help each other out where...
  5. babybeenie2801

help i've been abandoned

what server are you on as i can't find you
  6. babybeenie2801

help i've been abandoned

awsome lelanya i will let him know
  7. babybeenie2801

help i've been abandoned

advertising for friend looking for a fellowship for a player that only plays a few times a week he is still in school and with studying and real life he only has time for a few days a week so a fellowship that's quite laid back would suit. his previous fellowship disbanded and he has been...
  8. babybeenie2801

merge with us??

hey anyone out there with a small fellowship looking to join forces with another fellowship to become one? we are Dragonstorm (recruiting) and right now due to inactive player we have 9 spaces so anyone with a small fellowship looking to rank up and play with active players in tournaments FA...
  9. babybeenie2801

New fellowship wanted

hi kaz dragonstorm sounds just what you are looking for check us out and let me know if you and your friend are interested
  10. babybeenie2801

Dragonstorm has 11 spaces!!!

hi majestic morning star yeah we accept newbies and will send you an invite if you let me know your in game name or you can search for us Dragonstom if you now how. we don't mind a lot of questions there is usually someone around who will help you out
  11. babybeenie2801

Dragonstorm has 11 spaces!!!

hey guys we have 11 spaces available for new or existing players and need them filled up with people who like to do fellowship adventures tournaments chatting etc we are fair team we trade fairly chat away have a laugh and enjoy playing the game we also run a rota to donate kp to everyone to...
  12. babybeenie2801

Looking for active fellowship

hey we do tournaments fellowship adventures chat help each other out why not check us out Dragonstorm let me know
  13. babybeenie2801

Would you have me?

hey if you are still looking for a fellowship we have room and can take you right away Dragonstorm let me know x
  14. babybeenie2801

Dragonstorm has 8 spaces!!!

Hi guys we have 8 spaces free due to inactive players we are looking for active players who like to have fun a bit of a chat. we offer a no drama teamwork enviroment with tournaments and fellowship adventures daily visits etc check us out and see what you think we are very friendly and can't...
  15. babybeenie2801

FELLOWSHIP MERGE???

hi guys i am the archmage of Dragonstorm at the moment we have 6 free spaces due to inactive players. we have been searching for new members with no luck so we are looking for small fellowships with 6 members or under who would like to merge together so we can have one full fellowship. i am...