• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by AwesomeTRISTAN

1. Starlight Melodies

We are looking for an active player if anyone fancies a change of scenery
  2. Starlight Melodies is recruiting

We have a space available if anyone is interested
  3. Closed | Archived Population values when upgrading

In chapters 15 and 16 there is a difference with population when upgrading manufacturing buildings. When I have upgraded there has been a huge difference between what it said I need and what is actually needed. In chapter 16 to there is around a 500 population difference in steel manufacturing...
  4. FA

Because so many people make space for the Fellowship Adventure and add buildings at an industrial level, why not provide a special building to support it. I thought Food Trucks might be good and somehow make them worthwhile like giving them population. Just a thought
  5. Starlight Melodies is recruiting

Going to remove some inactive players after the tournament so we will have 5 places available if a small fellowship is thinking of a merger. Message in game if you like what you see
  6. Starlight Melodies is recruiting

We have a space available again if anyone is interested
  7. Looking for a fellowship

Starlight Melodies have a space. Friendly group getting 10 tournament chests and our only rule is that you get 500 tournament points
  8. Starlight Melodies is recruiting

We are looking for 2 experienced and active player's in EN2 Winyandor We are friendly, have minimal rules and get 10 tournament chests most weeks. Check us out and contact AwesomeTRISTAN in game if you like what you see. Happy Gaming
  9. WONDERS

Hi all, Im on EN2 Winyandor. I have 50 thrones ruins and if anyone wants to donate to my monastery i will return the favour as I need SEEDS. I always return a favour. AT
  10. amuni

I'm just starting too, its very confusing. I checked out Elvengems and did my research. The main thing with this chapter is you can upgrade your Traps and Goldsmiths without using goods that will upgrade your Portal. Its early days for me too so i hope this helps.
  11. Starlight Melodies is recruiting

We are an easy going friendly fellowship in EN2 that is looking for an active player to join our group. Mostly get between 9 and chests per tournament and have very active KP swapping threads. Apply or message me in game for more info.
  12. Halflings

Im not far from starting the Halflings Chapter. Am i right in thinking i need all three standard goods buildings for this one or do i just build my sentient goods which is planks. Sorry if this has been asked a million times before. AT
  13. World Map Player Movement Changes

I tend to look at the trader before I expand and look at the people I need to trade with. I really aren't interested in an equal map. Glad you're sticking up for me though
  14. World Map Player Movement Changes

I didn't have any empty provinces around me where I was and now I have loads, yes neighbourly help is better and trades are about the same but why bother completing provinces to gain a gold mine.
  15. vacancies

Starlight Melodies is looking for 4 active members to join our little team, We regularly get 8 tournament chests. Play your own way and help the group when you can