• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by AuroraBolt

1. The Great Excavation

I don't think the changes made in the 80 pack and the 140 pack reflect any balance or value when compared to previous misty forest style events. The fact that you only get 1 shovel in the 140 pack and that you have to sacrifice the savings you would normally get from paying in bulk is non...
  2. Runeshard Changes

I understand how it all works, the question I'm asking is if a player is constantly getting locked out, because their outbound kp isn't enough to keep themselves unlocked all the time, is there a hidden consequence for being locked multiple times? I'm only asking because I've probably read a...
  3. Runeshard Changes

Sorry to bring this up, I know I've read this somewhere but for the life of me cant remember where. I have a question regarding the AW KP lock out function when a player reaches a certain point and can longer receive KP. My question is, does anyone know if there is an algorithm that identifies...
  4. 20% Price Increase

Don't want to give part of their profit away you say yet you said yourself that PC will go up at a later stage? Apple pay isn't involved with the browser system is it. Diamonds aren't Crypto and they are not a tangible item that involves a labor force to produce does it? A simple adjustment of...
  5. 20% Price Increase

So what about players that don't have PC's? How is that fair? Diamonds aren't Crypto, the least you can do is offer more diamonds in line with the price increases.
  6. Dawn of the Phoenix

5% reclaim is way too low to be wasting a pet food on, seeing that they rarely come up in the academy for me. Why can't it be raised to 50% reclaim to make it worth while? Dev's are always talking about "game balance" for a game that is not PvP, but when it comes to Inno offering rewards both in...
  7. Dragons of Fangorn recruiting :)

Hi all, Dragons of Fangorn (EN3) is looking to recruit 2 more Dragons in our active FS. We are doing extremely well without these 2 extra players, however, with the upcoming introduction of the FS Progression System and Perks reward system, now is the time to join an active FS to unlock more...
  8. Discussion Fellowship Adventures - May Contain Beta Spoilers!!!

I like the part where the FA starts on a Thursday, so now I can't make any more GiaB's because there's no Spire and i've done the last round of the Tournament. Keep up the good decision making Inno
  9. Question Spire Fellowship Reward Trophy

May I kindly ask for clarification on how exactly this new Spire Fellowship Reward Trophy is calculated please? Thank you
  10. When did the Rule for joining a FS change?

we compared our time zones, she's 3 hours in front of me, we assumed the time stamp she was given was for her, and not for me. Ah well, forge on!
  11. relocating unlocked expansions

I never understand what this balance is that the devs and other people talk about. It isn't a PvP game, so if something is made easier for you, who does it affect? Perhaps in the dizzy heights of the top 10 Fellowships in every server jostling for position when it comes to FA's and the Spire but...
  12. When did the Rule for joining a FS change?

alright, thank you for the clarification guys. Not really sure if she has or not, (recently joined a FS), she didn't say, all she told me was she had to wait, then we waited a day, then she still couldn't join after the restriction was up, she has contacted support.
  13. When did the Rule for joining a FS change?

Recently I was able to recruit members into our fellowship during a Tournament and they were able to pick up from where they left off. Now I'm trying to recruit members prior to the FA starts so that we have full team and one of the potential members is telling me they are getting a message of...
  14. relocating unlocked expansions

Thats what I mean, instead of making the premium impact smaller....we will reward you for paying for this expansion and the benefit will make the tournie and fights easier, not harder. Also I was just hoping to move the expansion on the map, not remove it, especially come time when you have to...
  15. relocating unlocked expansions

Are we able to atleast relocate an expansion and move it to another part of the city? And if not, what about the premium expansions that have been paid for with real currency? That should be both an exclusive and an incentive to get the premium expansions. And to add to that, the premium...