• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Athewyn

1. Athewyn

Closed | Archived Display results after 1st round of tournament

this has been happening to me with province one since they first changed the tourney. I sent in a ticket and they said they were aware and working on fixing it... still happening. Guess they would rather churn out new "challenges" then finish the coding on the existing ones.
  2. Athewyn

Asgard is recruiting!

we have a smaller city joining us on Tuesday but still have a place for a larger, more established city due to a long-term city retiring at the end of the week. If you are interested in a friendly, supportive tourney-orientated fellowship please contact Athewyn in game.
  3. Athewyn

Asgard is recruiting!

Asgard is recruiting! We are a 10 chest fellowship and consistently get silver in the Spire. Currently 7th in the FA, alternating between organised FA and relaxed FA. We are a sanctuary away from the crazy world, where our members are friendly, kind and funny, supporting each other, and...
  4. Athewyn

Summer Mermaids

I was thinking about how much I enjoyed the new FA format, so many people logged in to play the FA the servers could barely manage. This was a serious win for inno. Why not use the new FA system for the major event? Instead of having the bingo type board of badges you have a board of random...
  5. Athewyn

Summer Mermaids

I keep a general eye on the forum but rarely post, even more rarely share my opinion. But I found the Senior Game Moderators contributions to this discussion inappropriate. I just had that exact quest, it has a big picture of bread and then in small writing above the slide scale it says...
  6. Athewyn

Thank you inno for my xmas gift, and have a Happy Christmas

thank you inno, the present was a lovely surprise! Also thank you to the forum team, makes starting out much easier having good, up-to-date information :) Hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday season.
  7. Athewyn

Merry Christmas

Hi Paulakray, Welcome to the forum, I'm new to the forum and game. You might get a nice visit from Elvenar Santa (jolly guy, looks like BeerGutt with a beard). Have a nice festive season :)
  8. Athewyn

All I want for christmas is an expansion

Thanks for the warning Elvenar Santa (aka BeerGutt), might be worth the risk if the potential pay out is more space for my cities :p Hi Kaliartis and Poacher, thank you both for the kind welcomes! P.S. BeerGutt - I like the beard :D
  9. Athewyn

Thanks m4rt1n, it has been fun and also very busy - being new it was my first FA and all three of my FS decided to take part. There was a lot of clicking and three different spreadsheets to get my head around. It was worth it, I got some good prizes and had fun chatting to everyone to get the...
  10. Athewyn

well, three actually - one for each of my cities ;) Hi everyone, my name is Ath. I have only just joined the forum, I am a new player but jumped straight in and now have three cities in three different FSs. Everyone has been amazingly nice; playing in the tournies and FA has been great fun and...