• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by AstralSoul

1. AstralSoul

Question Crafting - Chess Set

I have two more in the book... for future "in-between chapters vacation" I will bring out two (or by then three or four) sets, that upon the start of a new chapter, both the libraries and gate, will get teleported back, the other ones, well, we all have scores of those... :p But after FA I will...
  2. AstralSoul

Yeah, can't complain with the Spire :) And I have some DAs for new tournaments...
  3. AstralSoul

Discussion Upcoming Tournament Changes

Yeah, I like to collect them all. I have the ones I like the least at level 6, others level 7, others near 10, the MM to 15, and Needles to 31. I also have premium expansions, a bunch, and I am only in S&D (43.5K AW pts), so its going to be interesting. Hence, the reason I shared of other...
  4. AstralSoul

@Piglets For All I am aware that they are leaving, they said it a while ago, I did not see the notes, but @Hekata did, so I am sure they are gone then. Well, then that 4th bear event is a myth only, I guess... Too bad, I had a second brown bear base from the event haha. (Unless they temporary...
  5. AstralSoul

Discussion Upcoming Tournament Changes

That screenshot over there is scary... I am happy to see this, and I guess it will be the last time: (First time I get to page #6) And not sure if six-star them all or not, as I see I better save my units. IMHO, this change is due to new player base sticking with the game. Maybe Elvenar has a...
  6. AstralSoul

Nope, for those buildings its only one (one in your book OR city). Only more ordinary buildings you can craft, like as many orc nests as you want, same with mana sawmill (don't like, I have one until MH grows). And the smaller 2x2 and 2x1 will also allow you to craft multiples. I have 14 orc...
  7. AstralSoul

Yeah, well, check my elvenstats, too late. I average 7-10K pts (S&D) every week. My Needles is level 31, my MM is level 14 about to level up Yeah, I know. I am a big orc-scrooge type of player... I rather fight the spire that paying orcs... except third-floor bosses, its too much except weeks...
  8. AstralSoul

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

I think many of us are...
  9. AstralSoul

I don't cater though. Hence why I have 350K orcs (and I leveled up Needles to level 31, so I already spent 250K), and I am leveling up extra WS, to port them back to the book while in between chapters.) And did you really realize what it will mean cutting down so strongly at the tourney? Of...
  10. AstralSoul

Discussion Sorcerers' Pilgrimage

Definitely gentle on dropping sorcerer's knowledge, I caught up to the dailies, and I have to count one Outpost stash (sorry, it's worth it), as you can see, I am on my second base, (I am placing none since it does not give KPs), and see all the regular KPs... Its more than other events...
  11. AstralSoul

Yes @Harry12Neo craft all the buildings, even the foundations for bears, birds, stone, mermaid, etc They will be pricey but its worth getting them all out of the roll in your MA. Keep them in your book, no need to build them. That way, it will be easier to get what you need. Those little 2x1...
  12. AstralSoul

Is mana needed after the Amuni chapter?

Consider "mega-sets", we soon are going to run dry on runes, you better start packing up libraries.
  13. AstralSoul

Is mana needed after the Amuni chapter?

Indeed, in fact, we need to prepare ourselves. I am only right to click "research" to Halflings but stalling. I know it is not much, but I hope for my level is good enough: I keep them more balanced, and nope, gems is NOT my boosted :P, NOPE, neither are crystals, I generate zero in fact...
  14. AstralSoul

I have it in my book now... a Tree called "May Festival" with some folks dancing around grew up (from a seed maybe under the chest set) popped to level 10 in its place :p
  15. AstralSoul

Question Removing Archmage

If you do not want to part with your fellows, hit the elvenstats (or in the game), and study a little bit other FS. You will fine FS will good players with a similar problem than yours, having 10-12 inactive players. If you are a group and want to stick together, you can "fuse" with other FS...