• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by AsterObelix

1. Autumn Zodiac 2022 Event

iDavis described this quest correctly. See https://idavis-elvenar.com/events.html#quests So I guess you recorded it incorrectly. Important ? IMO not. We still have to do some provinces in the tournament. The information you give with your links is still valuable for me. Thanks for that :)
  2. Autumn Zodiac 2022 Event

Yep. As usual :)
  3. Answered The Spire

I'm not sure if it's possible to reach the top of the spire by only fighting, but I can tell you what I did to reach the top of the spire. 1) I joined a FS which got a bronze medal weekly. 2) I played the spire, but conceived. Getting to the top of the 1st level wasn't too difficult. In fact...
  4. Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

First I'm not in chapter 20 yet (and will not be soon). Second I can't answer your questions, because they are directed at the mods. But I'm wondering why you think that adding culture is the only available option for you. Why not reducing the "Required for current level". Just put some big...
  5. Closed | Archived Game freezing while visiting barracks

This morning I visited the barracks a few times and the game froze completely while doing that. Looks like this bug as reported in https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/trader-freezing.16130/ has returned.
  6. Building city.

https://www.elvenarchitect.com/city/planner/
  7. Answered Event Base Buildings.

In my experience event buildings appear in the MA a few weeks before their artifacts are due for the spire cycle. If they appear in my MA recipes I craft them immediately. (because that will remove them from my recipes and improve my chances to get booster buildings). So I don't know how long...
  8. Version 1.158

I'm on browser. To answer your points : 1) We have the same version number (including the same date and time). 2) We all get different fights (they are randomly determined) in tournament and spire. Recently checked with another fellow in my FS. 3) I still get 4 kp's in rounds 2 and 5 in province...
  9. Answered Provinces for tournaments

You need to finish them. So win/negotiate all 8 encounters. Otherwise the province doesn't count for the tournament.
  10. A Gateway into the Past

The chances to get lucky cards are in both cases 20% and the odds for the other possible outcomes don't affect that. In real life we could use an 100-sided dice and assign that when we get a number between 1 and 20 (including 1 and 20) we get lucky cards. In the first example we assign the...
  11. Answered Lists of quests

For chapter 6 and following you can find all the quest lists on the site of iDavis. Go there to "All quest races", select the relevant chapter and then go to "Quests".
  12. A Gateway into the Past

I followed a similar system. Reject trades till I find one I like. Then I start on drawing the pieces. I put the figurines in column 1, the tools in column 4 and the dice in column 7. Level 1 on the first row, level 2 on the 2nd row, till level 5 in the 5th row. Pieces of level 6 I put in the...
  13. 'A Gateway into the Past' new-format starts in Beta on July 7th

Your observation is correct. I guess that Inno has adjusted the amounts of event currency we can win between Beta and Live. Making it harder to get a complete set.
  14. Discussion July 2022 Fellowship Adventure - Feedback

I was really surprised to see that there were no coin badges in the packages they sold. Clearly a marketing error ...
  15. Discussion July 2022 Fellowship Adventure - Feedback

I'm not happy with this change too. Especially not with the way it was communicated (not at all). Part of the fun of a FA is the preparation and the discussion how to handle the next FA with the other fellows of the FS. Building the shanty town and starting the productions 2 days before the real...