• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Assassin

1. Assassin

Hi

ok thank you I know them pretty well
  2. Assassin

Calm alliance

We are the Varden we are a laid back alliance but it mainly consists of IRL friends of mine but we will only invite people we deem worthy Recruiting Not recruiting
  3. Assassin

Hi

New to the game like it but it can be improved
  4. Assassin

Collect all button

lol yea
  5. Assassin

Collect all button

So my friend had the idea of what if we had a collect-all button. So like you click it and all the money from your residences and all your resources and troops you made get collected all at once. I think this would make the game easier especially if you have a crowded city.
  6. Assassin

Consequences for leaving an alliance

lol yea well thnx for helping me
  7. Assassin

? what do you mean by that srry never mind i just saw what you meant thnx for helping out
  8. Assassin

Ya i am talking about the 6 month thing cause i left to join my friend's alliance
  9. Assassin

So i was in for less than 24 hours so that is why ugh this is annoying
  10. Assassin

Ok so my friends and I were playing Elvenar and I left an alliance to join one that my friends made specifically for us but now I cannot join for 6 months because of the consequences. I understand why that is in place but it is a little frustrating to not be able to join one my friends made...