• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Arnwald

1. Arnwald

Visual glitch on enchantments

Yes, it has been annoying me on the beta server for a long time.
  2. Arnwald

Visual glitch on enchantments

I was hoping for a fix, not deploying a bugged version to other servers... :(
  3. Arnwald

Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

Again a brilliantly set beginning of the chapter. Just like in Chapter 19, now everyone needs a commodity that is not available on the server: ingots. It would be OK if production was evenly distributed across the server and if hundreds of players didn't start the chapter at the same time. But...
  4. Arnwald

Frustration (ch. 19)

The beginning of Chapter 19 was very fast, but at the moment I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel. I do not believe that I can complete this chapter in less than a year on the EN3 server, unless something changes.
  5. Arnwald

Frustration (ch. 19)

I don't think a lot of people are before the beginning of the 19th chapter.
  6. Arnwald

Frustration (ch. 19)

Yes I agree. The question is whether I can wait until quite a few people finish Chapter 18. The game ceases to be interesting to me when I don't see any goal in front of me.
  7. Arnwald

Frustration (ch. 19)

There are no 3-star trades with ascended goods. Only 1 to 1. It would work if all kinds of ascended goods were on the market. But they are not available on the EN3 server.
  8. Arnwald

Frustration (ch. 19)

This is not true in general. Everyone needs a different kind of goods. Assuming that players with different goods are evenly distributed. If that were the case, no problem would arise. That would be an ideal situation. The problem is that the developers did not anticipate that a server might...
  9. Arnwald

Frustration (ch. 19)

I stop producing ascended goods. It's pointless to keep going when it's just accumulating in my warehouse. Chapter 19 is not playable for me.
  10. Arnwald

Frustration (ch. 19)

The solution is simple, Regina already mentioned it. Increase the amount traded by merchants. 4600 is very little for those players who have no alternative.
  11. Arnwald

Frustration (ch. 19)

If the conditions were the same for everyone, I would have no problem with that. But the new trading system is pure random. One has no way to influence it, three-star offers are not possible. Just hire as many merchants as possible and wait 6 hours for them to be released. But not everyone has...
  12. Arnwald

Frustration (ch. 19)

Frustration or Random could be the best names for the Chapter 19. I consider building more factories and producing non boosted ascended goods would be a faster way to the end of this chapter. None of the goods I primarily need can be bought on the market. If wax appears on the market, then only...
  13. Arnwald

Version 1.140

The bug seems to affect 2- and less-hour boosters.
  14. Arnwald

Version 1.140

Hello, I read today about bug fixes in the new version: Units - The training Queue will now show the right time even when using Boosters Now I'm making a new army using boosters and there's a bug that probably fits that description. First screenshot shows what I see afrer using 14+2 hour...
  15. Arnwald

Is the random really random?

I understand that a 6% probability does not mean that I will definitely get 6 out of 100. I was just interested in the fact that I had a similar experience in my EN city during the previous event too and now I have little success in both my cities.