• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by ANIKHTOS

1. ANIKHTOS

fellowship level 0

Now in the fellowship overview it says level 0, does anyone knows anything about this?
  2. ANIKHTOS

library set building and other ...

Yes i know many old players complain that they have many sets of the building and welcome the removal of the set from tower. But then the game punishes new players and players that where unlucky and did not get the building set. Having 3 set is a good number with the tower to have some constant...
  3. ANIKHTOS

HTML5 feedback

i report that to support over a year ago that the game is memory leaking and as i see there is no fix only solution for me log in and log out to free the memory
  4. ANIKHTOS

Discussion The May Celebrations Event

well the question is rather general to understand a bit how the game works which is also what the company provides some info on the game meachanics or else the game will be very hard to play. i am nto aksign something somethign specific rather general which aproach they took to make it happen...
  5. ANIKHTOS

well yeah the random is easier to code but it would be a little be nice to know how they decide to go since the outcome is not the same
  6. ANIKHTOS

thank you very much for your input i really appreciate you took the time to reply your input is very helpful
  7. ANIKHTOS

the second question is maths question if the developers done it how i think done it they will understand the question strange there are some math theorum how to aproach a board lke this. but i need to have the description on how they boards are constructed since they make 2 different outputs...
  8. ANIKHTOS

can you ask the developers which case is true 1. iteams are randomly resufle into new positions. 2. 1 item is put in a place of another, and then that one in a new place and so on. i need a bit more info about the process. i do not want the exact code how is done but the mentality on how is...
  9. ANIKHTOS

battles

ahh okey i have seen that when i startt playing the gmae and i played the battles manual the barriers where diferent and that aspect of the battle it is random?? do we know how many different terrain there are?
  10. ANIKHTOS

1 question when the board is re shuffle is it done random? or is guarantee that the item will not be in their original position?
  11. ANIKHTOS

battles

terrain types hmm i need to do a bit more reading on battles since so far i just do auto battles so i do not have to spent so much time to finish them by terain you do not mean silk, steel,...
  12. ANIKHTOS

battles

Okey i have seen something odd in tournament from territory 1 to territory 2 and so on the difficulty increases which is no wonder and expected but then teritory 5 id the ahrdest adn then 6,7,8 are easier than 5 and 9 onc emore come in pair with 5? is that normal? i play with troops use the...
  13. ANIKHTOS

millstone bar the only part of the new event that the company is proud to introduce but what it actuall offers ot the gamers. 1. now you can see your progress in the missions and not have to go to elvergems to get the lsit of mision. So positive 2. doing the same missions you will get more...
  14. ANIKHTOS

the congratulations is in place since many people are complainign about the lottery system of this event in comparison to the previous one which if that was the case would cause the company a hell storm of legal troubles which they manage to avoid did you miss the part that i said the event is...
  15. ANIKHTOS

I WANT TO GIVE MY CONGRATULATION to the developers team and the legal department for pulling this out without been liable to any legal issues. many in beta and here are disappointed for the lo terry system of rewards but is it like that? how this event is promoted for the evolving building...