• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by andrew914

1. Rebalancing of select (old) event buildings

I know which chapter I am in, not which map I reached.... ah well will wait to see but will carry on with current plan...
  2. Rebalancing of select (old) event buildings

solves most of the problem, does not resolve the trust issues...... but hey its a step, will watch for what I actually get and think on... but as I have already deleted stuff to make space for building houses to resolve the minus 3.7k from +300 population situation... could have done with an...
  3. Rebalancing of select (old) event buildings

wont be playing for event building will delete all event building when I rebuilt my populations, will paly the fellowship team events to support my fellows, wont be buying any diamonds to help me win an event building any event buildings awarded will be placed and deleted. inno wont regain my...
  4. Answered Royal Restoration Spell

or is it a case of buy some diamonds to help you through the competitions and so buy your levels back that we took away? just wondering...
  5. Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

inno told me with a 3.7k negative population from a plus 300, there is no help.... have a nice day....
  6. Version 1.54

yes it may be but not my game style and also you have seen a load of buildings already gone. I am trying to se currently if I can get back to what I had population wise, if not then .... I had a city that worked and was balanced till the numpties messed it up.. happy game style happy progress...
  7. Rebalancing of select (old) event buildings

Not worth playing any more if they are going to change the set up every so often like this...
  8. Version 1.54

wow what a friendly supportive comment, however as the design was working with the previous permanent not changed populations and doesn't work with the changed and thus NOT permanent populations I would say my design was fine and working and growing and now thanks to the changes to not permanent...
  9. Rebalancing of select (old) event buildings

the point is people have not kept what they paid for (i don't pay to win so...) they paid to help win a building by carrying out various stages more quickly or whatever... but... money was spent to get that building which makes a permanent change to your city be it population or culture or both...
  10. Rebalancing of select (old) event buildings

one thing for inno to note on all the event buildings it says increase your population permanently the population before update and after update therefore has to stay the as it was a permanent increase, to do any other is a breach of their and any other contract a permanent change cannot be...
  11. Version 1.54

one thing for inno to note on all the event buildings it says increase your population permanently the population before update and after update therefore has to stay the as it was a permanent increase, to do any other is a breach of their and any other contract a permanent change cannot be...
  12. Version 1.54

Whilst some of what you say may well be true, please tell me why I should scrap half the buildings I have worked hard to build up just so their update works. It would mean removing much of my cities reason for existence, remove my trading opportunities and a lot of hard work Frankly no, and not...
  13. Version 1.54

I now have -2.7k population, from 300+ population I have to rebuild everything and remove a lot of stuff.... and reading on here I see a lot of people in a similar boat. I have emailed support and so far the reply is basically tough... this isn't good enough. Either set ignore population on the...
  14. Version 1.54

Well if you spent money on a building and it got changed to something else then they are in breach of contract, if you haven't spent money on the game and cant play currently without having to do a major rebuild because of their actions, they are in breach of contract ie they gave you stuff you...
  15. Closed | Contact Support Missing population

Probably due to the upgrade which downgraded your population items... there are a few complaints already on this subject.... and a few leavers...