• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Aisling1

1. Aisling1

Trader's 200K Club Med

Tired of 10 chest minimums, daily visits and fair trades???.. would you like to know what it's like to knock all your boosted and build daft culture instead??? We're looking for players who have been there, done that and not only got the T-shirt but ended up using it to clean windows.. We're...
  2. Aisling1

Question Culture Bonus

Basically, as long as you're happy and your culture bonus doesn't dip below 125%, you should be doing really well..
  3. Aisling1

Question Culture Bonus

Again, it depends.. your culture bonus effects your workshops.. the more, and the greater the culture, the more tools you produce.. as this is product which is capped by your main hall, you may find that you have too much.. but you can use it to produce troops and orcs and spend it in the...
  4. Aisling1

Question Did I make a mistake?

I think we've all done it at some stage. Get used to flashing through quests and only doing the ones that suit.. but yes.. there are a few places where ignoring quests will cost you.. so, read the wiki before you start on a new chapter.. and don't sell anything from your guest race, just because...
  5. Aisling1

Runeshard Changes

And by the way, CrazyWizard, I thought better of you, shame on you. :mad:
  6. Aisling1

Runeshard Changes

Thank you Killiak for your answer. I get it, now.. it took a while. Slow learner, and I'll live with the rune shard issue, as obviously, if I don't need them.. I'm doing okay... and yes, as players run out of runes it will stabilise - but a 5 rune shard win still sucks.. Also, thanks to the...
  7. Aisling1

Runeshard Changes

Oh and... when I've more rune shards than I can use, winning them in events makes me give up on events.. what's the point, if the only prizes are null void and useless.. I just won 5 rune shards.. if I could even save them.. but they're useless..
  8. Aisling1

Runeshard Changes

Bottom line.. you can only donate to an AW if they also either visit or trade.. That seems to me fair, and would go a long way to solving my problems..
  9. Aisling1

Runeshard Changes

We don't have a good swap system.. our swap system barely functions.. We don't play daily or regularly, we build up KP's for all sorts of reasons and putting them into someone else's AW is not always an option.. We are the norm.. We know your point.. but we don't always have 5 players...
  10. Aisling1

Runeshard Changes

Don't understand this, please explain..
  11. Aisling1

Runeshard Changes

And it's about those many 1000's of mid level fellowships where KP swap threads don't always work brilliantly.. being targeted by players who donate 3kp and get 2nd or 3rd level chests on upgrade - who don't visit or trade - this is my problem.. so I would like, no visits or trades.. no KP...
  12. Aisling1

Runeshard Changes

You've missed the point.. Again.. it's not about the KP's, the amounts, the limits.. It's the fact that this is the only situation where non neighbours, non FS, non discovery on the maps can do what they like.. If you haven't discovered me, can't visit me, and can't trade with me.. then your...
  13. Aisling1

Runeshard Changes

Again, my point is missed. It's not about the KP's, it's not about the donations or how they are done.. it's about gaining runes, having runes and using runes.. including shards. It's about two players in an FS deciding they would really like a Victory Springs, for e.g... and going around...
  14. Aisling1

Ancient Wonders - a bit unfair.

Thanks SkyRider.. I don't see anyone else talking about it. Am I the only one bothered?
  15. Aisling1

Runeshard Changes

I now see references to KP hunters.. surely if you're targeting particular Wonders, you should have to be in reach for trades and visiting.. only fair..