• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by AhkNemet

1. AhkNemet

Trader Add a Small Fee To Post Trades

Really what this comes down to is.. you simply don't like seeing trades you don't like, right? So why impose the tax or anything that punishes anyone.. I have a few traders on my list that always post subpar trades and just because it's not my preference to accept, doesn't mean it's not someone...
  2. AhkNemet

╰☆╮Wayfarer's Rest - Casual FS seeks 3 active members

7 July 2019 update - we have some vacancies available (x4) Wayfarer's Rest is a casual fellowship and as some of our members have health issues or are caring for loved ones, the rules are fairly relaxed. - Tournaments have a 350 points min (if you do take part). - At least 1 FS visit per...
  3. AhkNemet

My fellow can't join the forum?

The link they gave me is this (sorry I had to figure out how to get back into the message) "If you cannot find your activation email from us, please follow this link https://en.elvenar.com/resend_confirmation.php "
  4. AhkNemet

My fellow can't join the forum?

I had this problem myself yesterday.. The support told me its because my email wasn't verified.. make sure he is trying to register for the en/international forum too, and not the beta one like all the links keep sending you to. He has to get the verification email re-sent and then it works no...
  5. AhkNemet

Unbelievable!!

I only just found out they were even there last night (because people kept talking about Tournaments and I had no idea what they were and went looking). While it's just denied me access to another research based expansion, I can understand why they would have made it mandatory, but some warning...
  6. AhkNemet

Poll: Orcs In Province Negotiations

I signed up just so I could comment about this orcs in negotiation thing. At great expense and resources (because I can't win most of the fights), I made my way to a player who happens to be 11 or so rings away from me, because he is the biggest trader of materials I need (and happens to be...