• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by AggraVadar

1. Storage is full

You can visit elevengems.com for extensive guides on every guest race chapter. The guides show you the size of your buildings that are eligible for upgrade that chapter so you can plan your city accordingly.
  2. Favorite for NH

It takes me like three seconds to log my preferences in the name of my city and I haven't actually gone to any city except my FS to see how they are developing their city. LOL. I use the handy-dandy filter they made for the notifications and click my way down. I usually do try to give everyone...
  3. Dedicated Daily Player Seeking Active Chat FS for Serious Competition

I cannot thank the Fabulous Fairies enough!! I thought it was possible...and it was! This fellowship really is the best!! Since my last posting: Ancient Wonders: GA: 21 Needles:16 Tomes: Nobody needs it Endless Excavation: Nobody needs it Martial Monastery: 14 Mountain Halls: Everyone needs...
  4. Question Re: Granite mining capacity

I just completed the Dwarves chapter. I followed the walkthrough on elvengems.com which was extremely helpful. I used a couple of portal spells to gain the copper necessary for the portal upgrades. I had five copper mines which I leveled to Lvl 4 but my portal was at lvl 4 way before my copper...
  5. Dedicated Daily Player Seeking Active Chat FS for Serious Competition

Thanks to everyone who responded to my queries and queried me. I am happy to report that I was offered a spot with the Fabulous Fairies. They are an awesome group and I couldn't be happier to be a part of such an amazing team.
  6. Dedicated Daily Player Seeking Active Chat FS for Serious Competition

I am seeking an active FS with active members who like competing hard in every tourney and spire. I make it to High Halls weekly in Spire with complete ease and typically make it to the Laboratory by the end. I have been playing since January 8th. My stats/city are current on elvenarchitect.com...
  7. Closed | Archived Servers Crashing

I checked support for issues with my server going down. The issue is not on my end. I am going to have for compensation for time and trouble as this is unacceptable. We've told you for weeks about the Trader Bug. Guess what I was doing when my game crashed and the servers went down? Posting...
  8. FA: How many Lvl 1 temp workshops are needed to produce badge items?

Thank you for the insights. There are a core of us who know how to work towards a common goal and another core who like to ride along for the resources so indeed it will be interesting.
  9. FA: How many Lvl 1 temp workshops are needed to produce badge items?

I'm trying to prepare for the upcoming FA and would like to know how much free space I should dedicate to temporary workshops for the Fellowship badge items. I checked the wiki and elvengems really didn't offer a good rule of thumb. Thanks in advance!
  10. Dwarf Vaders seeking members

I have to say I love the name!:cool:
  11. Notifications and Neighborly Help improvements!

I think these changes are fabulous!
  12. Question Why is our FS unable to donate to a member's AW?

Yes thank you for your reply here. I found clarification here: https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/runeshard-changes.15973/ Bottom line is that if your account is locked you have to donate some KP somewhere to a teammate potentially in a different wonder or yourself on your locked...
  13. Question Why is our FS unable to donate to a member's AW?

We have a member who has received alot of help with several of his ancient wonders but now we are unable to donate. When we click on his requested wonder, it says "Come back later. This member has received alot of help already." We abound with theories but no actual knowledge. Can anyone clarify...