• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Aegnaer

1. Aegnaer

Communication Messages within Fellowships

This would be a perfect way to manage information such as badges etc. in the Fellowship Adventures. I do agree that having something like this (linked to the FS profile?) could be useful. Too often you struggle to find/keep track of important/useful information that has been shared.
  2. Aegnaer

2 small improvements?

Totally agree with the splitting of notifications - visits get lost when you do a lot of trading (which we are encouraged to do!).
  3. Aegnaer

Closed | Contact Support Phoenix Egg Rewards

I had upgraded my Aureate Egg to Stage 3 so was now due to get the bonus production as well as the coins. However, when it was time to colled it only gave out the bonus production and not the coins! I am assuming this is a bug as the egg is still showing the coins being accumulated over time. Is...
  4. Aegnaer

spells

I would agree - it would be great to be able to trade the various guest race goods to help along the way. You would just have to setup some rules so that you can only trade Orc stuff for other Orc stuff etc. and also look at the 'exchange rates'. Should still be possible though with maybe a...
  5. Aegnaer

World Map UI Improvements

I previously posted a suggestion that would mean that once scouting was completed it would add a notification (bit like when trades are taken) along with a link to take you to the province where scouting had completed. Something like this or your suggestion would be useful as it can be...
  6. Aegnaer

Communication Cut/Paste Functionality for Messages and Chat

Must be just me - or something on my computer - as I cannot get Cut/Paste to work at all!
  7. Aegnaer

Looking for a New Home

After a very long period with my last FS I have decided that now is time for a change. I try and play every day (RL permitting) and enjoy a good chat along the way. I try and score well in tournaments and enjoy the madness that is a FellowShip Adventure. I am just getting towards the end of...
  8. Aegnaer

Communication Development Roadmap

It would be useful if Devs shared a development roadmap to show what new ideas/functionality is being planned. This could just take the form of a monthly newsletter giving some idea of what is being worked on over the next few months. It could also include details of known issues that are being...
  9. Aegnaer

Communication Cut/Paste Functionality for Messages and Chat

Previously there was a short workaround to get Cut/Paste working but after all of the recent upgrades this no longer seems to work. Thus, any chance of getting this standard functionality working again? It is frustrating when members share links to useful information and there is no way to copy...
  10. Aegnaer

City "Fun with Flags"

Anything that makes the builders hut stand out would be wonderful!
  11. Aegnaer

Central Store for FA productions

This would be a great help and I fully support this idea. It is frustrating when one member has been working to produce the badges you need but is offline when you need them. Slows down the adventure and people get frustrated.
  12. Aegnaer

Fellowship Adventures control ideas

Another possible solution to the badge problem would be to stay on the same badge after collection. After all, how many of us have multiple factories producing 5 Flacons etc. which then mean hundreds of declines to collect them all. This should not be too difficult to achieve. A further...
  13. Aegnaer

New Game Features Scouting

I submitted a suggestion similar to this quite some time ago where on completion of scouting a message would be sent to you (similar to NH visits and trades) together with a link to take you to the scouted province. Not sure of Devs ever considered this but I agree that once you have a large map...
  14. Aegnaer

LEAGUE OF AWESOMENESS-!!! is Recruiting

We are looking to recruit active players to join LEAGUE OF AWESOMENESS-!!! Ideally players should have a minimum 20,000 points and we are also looking for boosts in Steel, Scrolls or Elixir but don't let this stop you if you are an active player and would like to join us. Please get in touch...
  15. Aegnaer

BUG in Adventure game

and you will now see that the whole adventure has disappeared!