• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Advaita

1. Advaita

Answered Dwarfs to Fairies

Thanks Mykan that is very helpful. I do enjoy figuring things out for myself but it is good to have some starter tips from those who have gone before =)
  2. Advaita

Thanks shadowblack, nice city you have there. With dwarfs I didn't have enough granite mines or prioritised upgrading them quickly, hope to not make that mistake again. It is useful to have AW's to dump KP's in when you get stuck on the knowledge tree due to upgrading portal and farms. Good...
  3. Advaita

I am about to move on from Dwarfs to Fairies and looking for hints and tips! How many day / night farms are optimal. Anything I should or shouldn't do, or look out for/plan for? Any advice appreciated =)
  4. Advaita

[Feedback] Specific feedback on declining quests

Suggesting I am unable to read is rather draconian. Nevertheless, a couple of third tier manufactories might make space for some workshops, which might go some way to helping you out of the terrible mess you are in.
  5. Advaita

You need 290K supplies per day because you have too many manufactories and not enough workshops. Simple. Your city is built on you reliance on RQ's. Get over it, RQ's were never meant to be your main source of income. Adapt. Loose some manufactories and build some workshops. I don't believe it...
  6. Advaita

When a player hits second colour in tech tree (green) the following 4 separate quests appear (Elves): 1) Gain 200 Crystals 2) Produce 1 Crystal ball 3) Gain 100 Crystals, 100 Scrolls & 100 Silk 4) Gain 500 Crystals At this stage the player is still 10 segments away from researching Crystal (or...