• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Please stop Kps hunting

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
@Far Reach
Hello,
This is my exact point: i.e. ban the kp hunting.
So you're saying that my AWs do not belong to me nor my fellowship?
If they don't belong to a fellowship, what's the point having them?
We do swaps, but this doesn't avoid the problem of these two hunters.
Thanks anyway for your kind explanation.
I'll make it very simple why it should not be regulated.

If your fellows are to cheap to help you out without a profit, it's good that someone else takes it.
If you are to lazy to ask for help it's good that others take it.

Just like there are some people who can't stand that someone got something for cheap, there are plenty who love the free KP.
It's been a while since I got hatemail for hunting, but getting a thank you mail I have had recently
more common that those people you give KP (with a profit) give you KP for helping them out. I have had many thousands of KP this way from people saying thank you for giving me those free KP. it does not compare to the handfull of hatemails I have had over the years.

regulating something out of spire and jealousy is a bad thing, it's better to fix your own mindset.

SmillaJaspersen

Alchemist
@Sir Derf
Hello,
I didn't want nor need to convince anyone.
This is simply my point of view and as far as I am concerned I respect the others' points of view.
I surely understand that someone thinks this is fair: this is the beauty of having different ideas.

SmillaJaspersen

Alchemist
@ CrazyWizard
If I need help, I ask.
Having not asked, why someone feel the need to 'help'? Who are these people? Mahatma Gandhi? Amnesty International?
I never take advantage by hunting Kps, it doesn't belong to my nature, taking advantage from other people.
Jealousy? Yes, because I cannot take advantage from other without feeling guilty.
It is crystal clear to me you defend such behaviour, being a hunter yourself and attacking me and my fellowship.
By the way, considering that your fellowship consists of one (1) member, you, how do you believe you're in a position to lecture other fellowships?

Last edited:

SkyRider99

Mentor
Moan about it or do something about it. (this would be my strap line but I don't know how to do it.) lol
I'm liking the sound of that Stucon. I believe if you open your profile you can set a signature line in 'Preferences'. It allows you to set a suitable font size/style also.

SkyRider99

Mentor
FYI I am not moaning, because nobody's dead.
Hi SmillaJaspersen. With the greatest respect, English is a subtle language, full of shades of meaning and nuance. Sometimes a comment can merely indicate a thought or idea, and not necessarily a belief or ideology.

There are also many words that sound very similar and yet have very different meanings. 'Moaning' sounds like 'mourning' but it is sadness and 'mourning' that follows the death of a person. Maybe some people would moan if they do not get the inheritance they expected from the deceased's will. :)

And BTW I am not trying to lecture you Smilla. Just trying to be friendly. Your command of English is far better than I could manage with your first language.

SkyRider99

Mentor
@SkyRider99 May I ask you if Stucon is a troll or he's born that way?
:)

I don't see Stucon as exhibiting any troll-like features. The forum has a a very small number of contributors that do not have good intentions towards others. The 'ignore' setting helps there. I find Stucon to be generally entertaining and open and frank with his postings. Sometimes with forum members it helps to 'read between the lines'. :cool:

I sometimes need a couple of days rest from reading forum postings when I get too close to a subject, or if I am feeling not so well.

'avagooday mate.

schadenfreude

Enchanter
Having not asked, why someone feel the need to 'help'? Who are these people? Mahatma Gandhi? Amnesty International?
From the sound of it, your random neighbors! I would love to get 300+ free KP discount to my upgrading wonders.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
@ CrazyWizard
If I need help, I ask.
I never take advantage by hunting Kps, it doesn't belong to my nature, taking advantage from other people.
Jealousy? Yes, because I cannot take advantage from other without feeling guilty.
It is crystal clear to me you defend such behaviour, being a hunter yourself and attacking me and my fellowship.
By the way, considering that your fellowship consists of one (1) member, you, how do you believe you're in a position to lecture other fellowships?
You are free to have your own position but you are in a very very very slim minority position.
Why I know, as said, I have had many thank you mails and I have gotten thousand and thousand of "TY" KP in my position

1643530681704.png

1643530732320.png

As you can see I have currently 589 "free" TY KP from 30 different players.

The last hatemail I got must have been a year ago or so.

How does the odds look to you?

So yeah I am in a position to tell you your position is not liked by the community because I can prove it.
You can shout as hard as you like, trying to because the dominant voice, but that doesnt change the fact.

And yeah for some odd reason some people do donate 200kp, I have even gained more that that in the past.

SmillaJaspersen

Alchemist
@CrazyWizard
Hello,
All that blabbering above, doesn't change the fact that your FS consists in one, 1, person: YOU.
So, yeah, you're not in whatsoever position to tell anybody anything.
I don't shout to prove my point, you are and desperate even.
My dear friend, after stated the obvious, after shared your thoughts, in a scale to one to ten, how much do you think that what you wrote can be of any interest to me, considering your one-man- fellowship?
Good luck mate, you'll need it.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
@CrazyWizard
Hello,
All that blabbering above, doesn't change the fact that your FS consists in one, 1, person: YOU.
So, yeah, you're not in whatsoever position to tell anybody anything.
I don't shout to prove my point, you are and desperate even.
My dear friend, after stated the obvious, after shared your thoughts, in a scale to one to ten, how much do you think that what you wrote can be of any interest to me, considering your one-man- fellowship?
Good luck mate, you'll need it.
What?
I am sorry maybe you should get a cup of coffee this morning and try to open your eyes and wake up.
I just showed you 30 people donated 589 KP to my wonders and thats my FS of one?

Why would people donate in my wonders, because they hate me? because they are soo very angry that they returned KP in my wonders?
I am sorry but your argument is just from another planet, because I am not getting it.

You are entitled to your opinion but I say you are one of the very few.
There is no logic in not liking free KP.

Well I do remeber some of my hatemail.
I remember getting hatemail from NOT the reciever but the archmage or another fellow for stealing what was there's
But if a person is to cheap to help another fellow fairly does that person really deserve to recieve those KP?

Also remember that searchers usually spend many hours a week searching / monotoring those wonders, they do not get them for "free" it's darn hard work.

Pauly7

Magus
I'm not going to get drawn into this again, save to say that donating to AWs is part of the game and also, more obviously and importantly... Someone gave you nearly 1,000KP and you are outraged? I've never heard anything so crazy.

For all other thoughts, refer to the previous thousand threads on this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.