• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Perks - reset?

Alcaro

Necromancer
thanks for the info ... can anyone advise the diamond costs for more than 1 reset a calender month ? Does seem to me that being able to reset is a useful mechanism so i am not surprised at seeing limitations.
I only know the first reset, which costs 1000 diamonds (from the AM pocket).

Idriael

Novice
Hi, I am new here on the Forum, and do not understand how Perks work.
Is there some information or a video somewhere that explains it please?

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team

cwgiii

Shaman
Hi, I am new here on the Forum, and do not understand how Perks work.
Is there some information or a video somewhere that explains it please?

Even with the resources indicated by Herodite, it can be confusing. Experience can be a great teacher. You get 1 free reset per month. There is no harm in trying it out to "feel" the mechanics for yourself.

FieryArien

Necromancer
You don’t need it per say. However, for example if you activate 3 levels in Spire archive and you find out that it doesn’t bring anything meaningful to your fellowship, you can hit reset button. You get all the points back and you can activate different perk(s) which suits your fellowship play style better.

Sir Derf

Adept
You might not need to, but I might want to, and so they needed to...

As @FieryArien said, and to which I'll add, suppose over time your Fellowship roster changes and have different priorities, or some Fellow goes rogue and spends Perk Points, or you click the wrong button after imbibing too much Mustard Elvenade.

Autumn Breeze

Adventurer
Hi, can someone please explain how to calculate how many Perk points are added to your Fellowships Spire Perk archive?
I understand that it's based on the Fellowship score position above the last prize chest...
Is it a set amount (eg 10 points) per notch in Spire position, or is it calculated the same as an individual players points are as you go up the Spire?

Last edited:

Autumn Breeze

Adventurer
Hi, can someone please explain how to calculate how many Perk points are added to your Fellowships Spire Perk archive?
I understand that it's based on the Fellowship score position above the last prize chest...
Is it a set amount (eg 10 points) per notch in Spire position, or is it calculated the same as an individual players points are as you go up the Spire?
Perhaps I wasn't clear enough...
Our Fellowship has just gotten past the Silver Spire chest rewards, up to the next notch....
How many extra Perk points would we accumulate towards next week?
20220618_005115.jpg

schadenfreude

Enchanter
Perhaps I wasn't clear enough...
Our Fellowship has just gotten past the Silver Spire chest rewards, up to the next notch....
How many extra Perk points would we accumulate towards next week?
You get all the leftovers in between Spire Crystals when the Spire ends *IF* you have the storage capacity with a high enough Spire Archive level.