• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Ancient Blunders

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
The competition is closed!!

We are checking on Zaphiel by reviewing all entries. Once he gets to sort out his photos, we will announce the winners!!

Thank you all for participating in the competition, we love you all and all the entries we received. :cool:

Gargon667

Mentor
Congrats to the winners! Lots of new faces among them :D

Pauly7

Magus
I would have entered, but, with Zaphiel's photography being so bad, I figured it's not going to change anything if he figures out which picture is which. They'll still all be deleted.

Pauly7

Magus
Out of interest, was there something different about how this competition was marketed? I've never seen so many new faces.

Sigyn

Spellcaster
Typically.....this time got all the answers correct but loads of peeps enter....<sigh>
Lol.....no honestly really well done to the winners.....congrats guys xx
As comps go I really liked this one as sometimes the ones with clues can be misleading but photos are way better.....can't wait till the next one xxx

Gargon667

Mentor
Out of interest, was there something different about how this competition was marketed? I've never seen so many new faces.

I figured after last times low participation I´d send a few folks this way, one of them even won :D But that´s 1 out of 10, so no idea where the other 90% came from ;)