• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Long standing players

Ramases

Adventurer
I have been playing Elvenar quite happily for such a time I've forgotten how long. Is it possible to find out how long exactly?

FieryArien

Necromancer
You can write ticket to support and they’ll tell you. (At least that was the solution the last time someone asked about this.)

Stephen1

Spellcaster
If you receive Elvenar newsletter Email's at the start of each event (they offer event currency) at the bottom of the email it will tell you when you registered for an Elvenar account.

FieryArien

Necromancer
If you receive Elvenar newsletter Email's at the start of each event (they offer event currency) at the bottom of the email it will tell you when you registered for an Elvenar account.
Cool! I didn’t know that. Thanks for sharing.

Gargon667

Mentor
If it´s not too long ago you can see a rough estimate (like the week, but not exact day) on elvenstats, but their data only go a few years back. Was it March 2018 when the elvestats data started? Something like that anyway...

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
We are indeed happy to have a ticket sent in also if you do not have a Newsletter to hand :)