• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Crafting changes in Beta

Jackluyt

Shaman
Changes announced in Beta
Dear Humans and Elves,
We have today removed the recipe's that enabled the Crafting of the 2019 Bear Artifacts from the Red Panda one's from the Autumn Zodiac event.
Crafting has therefore gone back to ''normal'' due to this change.
Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

245180349_10219950028961711_7243545143944788580_n.jpg

Last edited:

Stucon

Illusionist
We have today removed the recipe's that enabled the Crafting of the 2019 Bear Artifacts from the Red Panda one's from the Autumn Zodiac event.
Crafting has therefore gone back to ''normal'' due to this change.
Sorry. I do not understand what this means.

Alcaro

Necromancer
no, nooo, NOOOO!!!! Why????? I waited to get the second Red panda artifact from FA and craft one old Bear and now you removed the recipe!?!?!?
Do you hate your players this much???? Couldn't u keep that recipe for a week longer as it was at previous events? Jeez! I really start to hate this game! :mad:
What's the point of giving us the 2 artifacts if you removed the chance to craft an old bear artifact?
IMHO this move was 100% malicious. I think I'm gonna cry now.

Last edited:

cwgiii

Shaman
What's the point of giving us the 2 artifacts if you removed the chance to craft an old bear artifact?

As just posted on a different topic:
Relax, take a breath, it's just a game, it's not like they are stealing anything.

Patience is key in this game, and in life. There will certainly be other opportunities to convert bear artifacts (might be a year, or more, but it will happen).

Alcaro

Necromancer
Yes, another year of waiting or using BP which I can't get enough of them anyway even being in a 10 chests FS.
Is not about " Relax, take a breath, it's just a game", it's about changing the rules during the game without prior notice (not that I am not aware that this become Inno's MO).
Let me cry a bit more. It's better than using all my knowledge of English bad words and curses and get a big, fat ban. :'(

JollyElf

Soothsayer
Yes, another year of waiting or using BP which I can't get enough of them anyway even being in a 10 chests FS.
Is not about " Relax, take a breath, it's just a game", it's about changing the rules during the game without prior notice (not that I am not aware that this become Inno's MO).
Let me cry a bit more. It's better than using all my knowledge of English bad words and curses and get a big, fat ban. :'(
Please read the title. It’s on beta. Not in live worlds. Yet. :)

Jackluyt

Shaman
no, nooo, NOOOO!!!! Why????? I waited to get the second Red panda artifact from FA and craft one old Bear and now you removed the recipe!?!?!?
Do you hate your players this much???? Couldn't u keep that recipe for a week longer as it was at previous events? Jeez! I really start to hate this game! :mad:
IMHO this move was 100% malicious. I think I'm gonna cry now.

You still have a few weeks.
This change for now only affects Beta server.

Alcaro

Necromancer
Sorry to say but I didn't get any recipe for Old bear using Red Panda bear artifacts. What I keep getting is Mermaid artifacts. I believe I was right when I panicked earlier.
En2_mermaidartif.jpg

SkyRider99

Mentor
That was the publishers of The Hitchhiker's Guide ...

Adams' fictional Guide refers to an electronic guidebook to the galaxy, as published by Megadodo Publications, one of the great publishing houses of Ursa Minor Beta. Although "Don't Panic" is thus attributable to Megadodo Publications, it is nonetheless the creation of the author, Douglas Adams. It is still sound advice though :)

Apologies to mods and forum for getting off track into other franchises. I'm happy (and eager) to stop :cool:

Good luck to Alcaro with your bears and pandas.