• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Improved Sell Feature for the App

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the upcoming App Sell Feature!

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards

Your Elvenar Team

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Ok guys, was there suppose to be sound with the video as I could hear nothing and could not really determine what is happening except for some road pieces disappearing? Lol, this lead me to have a closer look at the residences in what seems to be a beginner city, but the residences are from a much higher chapter. Hint to the video makers: Keep your periods consistent.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
I think I prefer the old way. I play both app and browzer and I liked the app old version better.

I am right handed, like most people, so the sell button should be on the left and not the right. I want to move buildings around more than I want to sell it, so therefor the move function should be on the dominant side.

Deleting roads are now too easy. One tap and it is gone! I deleted my first piece of road by mistake and did not even notice I was doing it. What rather should have been done, is give us the ability to highlight a section of road, and then let us tap the sell button. By section I mean more than one piece. I foresee that Support will get a lot of complaints about expensive roads that were deleted by mistake. As it is now, no, getting thumbs down from me.

Morning Town

Alchemist
What were the thoughts during Beta server test of the feature ?

Pauly7

Magus
To begin with I didn't like it, but that might just be because it's something I'm not used to. It was perfectly fine for me to click the move button, select the building, then sell it... but now you have click the move button, click the building, then go find the icon that tells you to switch it from "move mode" to "sell mode" then you can sell it.

It works fine when you remember that this is what it now does, but I do feel that they've fixed a problem that wasn't there in the first place. It doesn't seem a lot easier.

Morning Town

Alchemist
To begin with I didn't like it, but that might just be because it's something I'm not used to. It was perfectly fine for me to click the move button, select the building, then sell it... but now you have click the move button, click the building, then go find the icon that tells you to switch it from "move mode" to "sell mode" then you can sell it.

It works fine when you remember that this is what it now does, but I do feel that they've fixed a problem that wasn't there in the first place. It doesn't seem a lot easier.
Many thanks for your thoughts Pauly7 :)

JollyElf

Soothsayer
Nothing much to appreciate. And yes too many disappearing streets for comfort.
And did any of you beta guys want this ?
Unasked / unwelcomed.

Alcaro

Necromancer
Nothing much to appreciate. And yes too many disappearing streets for comfort.
And did any of you beta guys want this ?
Unasked / unwelcomed.
not that I remember being asked in Beta. :D What I remember is that at some point was discussed about easier ways to move buildings but not sure if even that was requested.

Pauly7

Magus
The hide buildings feature is a great one. We've repeatedly asked for that to be put on the PC version, but no joy there.

m4rt1n

Adept
I found it useful to quickly remove all my level 1 buildings at the end of the adventure, when used in conjunction with the hide buildings function.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Didn't that always happen?
No, it was different previously.

Also had to rebuild far too many upgraded roads now to my liking. Costly! Even though I know I might delete by accident, it still happens that I am in sell mode when I want to move a piece of road. I can also not see if I get any refunds if I do sell a piece of upgraded road. I suspect none.

Gargon667

Mentor
I can´t make the road deleting work at all or maybe I am just to dumb for it. Not sure... I can swipe over roads, but it doesn´t delete them...