• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion Upcoming New Features!

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the upcoming new features!

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards

Your Elvenar Team

Susie49

Soothsayer
Ohhhhhh will changes to Moonstone Libraries happen automatically? I understand that they cause an excess of scrolls but I have stored my boosted scrolls manufactories as the library currently produces enough scrolls to keep me going, so gonna have to find space to resummon one, aaarrrggghhhhh. Other two changes look useful though :)

Jackluyt

Shaman
Ohhhhhh will changes to Moonstone Libraries happen automatically? I understand that they cause an excess of scrolls but I have stored my boosted scrolls manufactories as the library currently produces enough scrolls to keep me going, so gonna have to find space to resummon one, aaarrrggghhhhh. Other two changes look useful though :)
This may not necessarily be the case, Susie. The total amount of Tier Two goods produced is not changing; if you have enough as things stand, provided you are in a good trading fellowship, you should be able to restore your balance just by posting trades.
:)

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
Each time you add new useless (to me) crafting options in the MA, some interesting ones seems to disappear or to become very rare, like the other pieces of the moonstone set or the useful orc nests... I suggest you to add a panel in the MA where we could check/uncheck which stuff would be picked up randomly so we would not only get useless stuffs that YOU are thinking useful !!! Even if you limit the amount of bullshit that we could remove from the range THIS would be a real improvement which would let us chose the way WE play.

Geminatrix

Soothsayer
overall some useful looking changes .. although those of us already well into scrolls mountain will have compensated somewhat already. NOT looking forward to getting MORE scrolls in as it will take a long long long time to get that balanced out.

Can we have the same concept for the sentient goods element of our moonstone libraries also please

Booff

Alchemist
Moonstone Library changes to me unimportant
some good additions to MA crafting but wish they would get rid of most past event buildings
a universal event building upgrade would suit me just fine, I'll decide where it's needed thank you

Is this a phased upgrade? I can't see fellowship members' status in Fely (and it seems the other FS members can't either), but it's showing ok in Arendyll.

The new CC recipes are appearing in the MA as expected though (and look very useful).

SkyRider99

Mentor
I am very pleased to see the Combining Catalysts in the Magic Academy crafting options. Thanks for a great new addition!

Gargon667

Mentor
The spire library change comes 2 years too late, but o course still far better than never :)

The new recipes sure are useful, I din´t check yet what slot they come in? But Since it´s not the buildings nor the time boost slot, it should be fine.

kimkimkim

Summoner
The spire library change comes 2 years too late, but o course still far better than never :)

The new recipes sure are useful, I din´t check yet what slot they come in? But Since it´s not the buildings nor the time boost slot, it should be fine.
the new recipes are in the middle slot
edit - the new recipes are in both the 2nd and 3rd slot.....the CC for 40 VV is in slot 2 and the CC for 10 VV is in slot 3
Screenshot.png

Last edited:

Gargon667

Mentor
the new recipes are in the middle slot

Middle? In my MA the slots swap positions all the time :) Or at least they did last time I checked... Anyway what else is in the middle slot then?

kimkimkim

Summoner
Middle? In my MA the slots swap positions all the time :) Or at least they did last time I checked... Anyway what else is in the middle slot then?
coin instants, supply instants, portal profits and I'm sure something else are usually in the middle slot

Last edited:

KermitsDad

Alchemist
The new ability to view your Fellowship online status is good but I consider the implementation very poor.
Maybe it's my eyesight but I'm needing a magnifying glass to determine if the tiny dot is green or grey especially if the icon for the player has green content near the dot. The player name in heavy bold text or underlined if online would be much better.
Please consider the whole community... I'm sure we have a few colour blind players too.

Turing

Bard
On the PC when you first open the MA they are usually in a random order. If you close and immediately reopen it they will reappear in the correct, consistent order: 1=buildings, 2=knowledge, 3=production, 4=time, 5=relics+pet food

I’m loving being able to craft cc’s! The only question I have is why does it cost the same to craft 1 and 8 cc’s but 1 is quadruple the vision vapour and the same crafting time? Is it a logic puzzle? Although 40 vision vapour is very tempting for less, you’d think 8 should br more? Love the updates though!!!

Maybe it's my eyesight but I'm needing a magnifying glass to determine if the tiny dot is green or grey especially if the icon for the player has green content near the dot.

It's not just you. I have good eyesight and struggle to see the colours too. Then I showed it to another player, who hadn't even realised the dot was there because it was so small.

On my screen, the green dot is just over 1mm in size. That is, literally, the size of a pinhead.

I'd rather not have the feature at all, than know it's there but not be able to use it! ;)

Gargon667

Mentor
coin instants, supply instants, portal profits and I'm sure something else are usually in the middle slot

Might get me fewer supply instants then... guess I better start crafting all of them rather than be picky and only get the good ones :)

AsterObelix

Alchemist
"/who" in the chat box works better for me than recognizing the very small dots in the fellowship screen which show who is online.
So please use a better method to show it in the fellowship screen.